DevOps MasterClass : GIT Docker Jenkins Kubernetes Terraform free download paid course from google drive. You will learn DevOps for Absolute Beginners with Jenkins Docker Swarm Kubernetes GIT Terraform AWS with DevOps Realworld Exercises in this complete course.
- An understanding of DevOps and the modern DevOps Tools Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes Helm.
- The ability as DevOps Engineer to Automate Code Delivery and Deployment Pipeline Using Jenkins.
- Complete Understanding of Docker Containers & Docker Swarm Orchestration & Kubernetes.
- Learn Building the Apps Dockerize using Docker Containers and Docker File & HELM as DevOps Engineer.
- Be DevOps Master in Kubernetes and Kubernetes Administration from Scratch to Advance Level.
- Kubernetes Development and Complete Deployment on Kubernetes & Docker Containers.
- As CI DevOps Engineer, Jenkins Multiple Integration with Modern Technology Tools like Docker, Code Delivery Pipeline, Git & GitHub.
DevOps MasterClass : GIT Docker Jenkins Kubernetes Terraform Course Requirements
- You have an attitude to learn while having fun 🙂
- No prerequisites. Anybody wants to know DevOps Technologies(Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Git & GitHub) Can Enroll in the course
- Better to have Linux OS availability for DevOps Tools Learning.
- Basic information about software development processes
DevOps MasterClass : GIT Docker Jenkins Kubernetes Terraform Course Description
One of the Finest & Multi-Technology DevOps Certification Course On Udemy.
Celebrating #20000 Students, #20000 DevOps Certified Engineers with DevOps Specialization with DevOps Technology stack like Docker, Docker Containers, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes with Docker, Kubernetes Administration, Git & GitHub, Jenkins & Jenkins Code Pipeline, Terraform , Terraform AWS.
People are getting Pro in Jenkins, Docker, Docker Swarm, Terraform & Kubernetes and we are helping them to get more knowledge on DevOps Practices.
This DevOps Certification Training Course will prepare you for a career in DevOps, the fast-growing field that bridges the gap between software developers and operations.
The DevOps training course focuses heavily on the use of Docker containers, GIT & GitHub, Jenkins Kubernetes & Docker Swarm a technology that is revolutionizing the way apps are deployed in the cloud today and is a critical skillset to master in the cloud age.
This DevOps Certification Training Course will prepare you for a career in DevOps.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Diagnose a team’s delivery pipeline and bring forward prioritized recommendations to improve it
2. Explain the skill sets and roles involved in DevOps and how they contribute toward a continuous delivery capability
3. Review and deliver automation tests across the development stack
4. Explain the key jobs of system operations and how today’s leading techniques and tools apply to them
5. Explain how high-functioning teams use DevOps and related methods to reach a continuous delivery capability
6. Facilitate prioritized, iterative team progress on improving a delivery pipeline
This DevOps training is designed to help you become a DevOps practitioner. During this course, our expert DevOps instructors will help you:
- Understand the DevOps Ecosystem
- Learn about automatic Source Code Management using GIT and Continuous Integration using Jenkins
- Understand, Build and Test Automation: how to build an appropriate delivery pipeline and perform test automation on it
- Understand Containerization using Docker: identify the difference between containers and VMs
- Master Docker Commands and Use-cases: deals with the various networking concepts in Docker, the best way to use the Docker Volume, and creating Docker file
- Master Puppet: learn Configuration management and “Infrastructure-as-Code”. You can learn about the master-agent architecture and catalog compilation in Puppet
- Learn Continuous Monitoring using Nagios: integrate Jenkins, Docker, and Puppet, and learn about system monitoring using Nagios and its components
- Execute a live Project
Who should take this course?
DevOps career opportunities are thriving worldwide. DevOps was featured as one of the 11 best jobs in America for 2017, according to CBS News, and data from Payscale shows that DevOps Managers earn as much as $122,234 per year, with DevOps engineers making as much as $151,561. DevOps jobs are the third-highest tech role ranked by employer demand on Indeed but have the second-highest talent deficit.
This DevOps training course will be of benefit to the following professional roles:
- Software Developers
- Technical Project Managers
- Operations Support
- Deployment engineers
- IT managers
- Development managers
Prerequisite knowledge of software development, preferably in Java, and the UNIX/Linux command-line tools are essential for this course.
Recommended Course: Developing a Multithreaded Kernel From Scratch!
Who this course is for:
- DevOps, developers or IT admins who want to advance their career by improving their DevOps skills.
- Who want to learn DevOps Technologies Docker Containers, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Git & GitHub & Docker Swarm
DevOps MasterClass : GIT Docker Jenkins Kubernetes Terraform Course Buy with Above Links In Udemy