Django A-Z: Build & Deploy Web Project With Python & Django. Learn Django Core By Building Real Web Application With Python, Django, GIT and Deploy on Heroku Server From Basics!
Django A-Z: Build & Deploy Web Project With Python & Django
Welcome to Django A-Z: Learn Django Framework By Building & Deploying Web Application Project!
One course that will help you to start your Web Development Journey from Scratch Step-by-Step. This course touches each and every important concept for Django beginners with it’s latest LTS Version Django 2.2 and 3.2,
Throughout this course you will learn about:
- Development Environment Set-up. (Libraries, Extensions, IDE’s, Virtualenv)
- Django Flow & File Structure
- Django URLs, Views, and Templates
- Models and SQLite3 Database
- Set-up Static files and Media files Structure. (CSS, JS, Images)
- Work with Administration Panel
- Work with Forms and Fields
- Writing Function-Based Views
- Messages and Notification.
- Django Authentication System
- Functionality for Registration, Login, and Logout
- Integrating Crispy Form to improve Registration Functionality
- Understanding Restrictions – Page, Header
- Relationship Between Models (Task & User)
- Understanding Foreign Key Concept – ManyToMany Relationship, OneToOne Relationship
- Working with Django Security Updates
- 4 Important Pillars to Deploy (git, GitHub, Heroku, Heroku CLI)
- Working with GitHub Repository
- Understanding the working of requirements txt and .gitignore
- Working with Django Environ (Django Environment Variable)
- Push project from Local System to GitHub
- Working with Django Heroku (STATICROOT, WSGI, gunicorn)
- Working with Heroku CLI
- Handling WSGI with gunicorn
- Hiding Secret Key, DEBUG, Allowed Host, Database Information
- Working with Django Security and Database Updates
After completing this course you will be ready to work on beginner’s projects as Intern, Fresher, or Freelancer and you will also be able to implement everything yourself! Most importantly you will be ready to divide deep for the big available scope with Django in the future.
Enroll now and I will make sure you learn best about Django!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking for a beginner’s guide to Django