- How to add Dropzone js to our project
- How to create a CRUD app using Django, js & Ajax
- How to use the Ajax jQuery method
- How to run Ajax calls
- How to add bootstrap 5 elements such as modals, carousels
- How to add a spinner to the project
- How to load more data on a button click
- How to like/unlike posts using Ajax
- How to create custom decorators in Django
- Python basics. Also nice to have basic knowledge of django but it’s not mandatory
After completion, the student will have enough knowledge to create their own applications based on what we’ve learned or improve the existing ones.
This isn’t a course that will just teach you how to do certain things in your code, but rather it will teach you how to think in a way to complete your own tasks, that later will bring you to accomplishing your personal goals.
If you’re ready, sign in today and if for some reason this course won’t meet your requirements – remember that there is a 30 day money back guarantee! Translate your imagination into code and let it be the only limit!
Who this course is for:
- Python / Django students