English Academic Writing Skills for TOEFL & IELTS paid course free. You will Developing Writing Skills for Exams. How to write different types of essays for academic purposes.
What you’ll learn
- How to write different types of essays for academic purposes.
- Distinguishing different formats for different essay types.
- Choosing proper vocabulary for academic purposes.
- Commonly made mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Using proper punctuation for essays.
- Confusing words and how to avoid them in essays.
English Academic Writing Skills for TOEFL Course Requirements
- Everybody who is interested in English can benefit from this course
In this course, you will be learning about different essay structures, conjunctions, idioms, phrasal verbs, and common mistakes. This course will help you get a higher score on your writing exams. In the course, there is plenty of information related to idioms, common mistakes, phrasal verbs, critical thinking guides, and sample essays.
The content is supported by quizzes and exercises. The aim of the course is to help learners improve their writing skills, especially for exam English and also for their academic lives.
The critical thinking guide will help the learners to generate ideas so that they will save time during exams, the common mistakes part will be useful for the learners to avoid mistakes so that they won’t lose points, the conjunctions part will make smooth transitions possible, the sample essays will give the learners an idea about how a finished product should look like and idioms & phrasal verbs part will enable the learners to decorate their essays with nice expressions that will get them higher scores on the vocabulary evaluation of their essays.
Overall, the course is designed for students who want to get higher scores from exams, especially for TOEFL & IELTS, for those who want to enrich their writing skills by learning new idioms and expressions.
Who this course is for:
- People who are preparing for academic exams such as TOEFL & IELTS
- Students of ESL
- Students who have difficulty in writing essays.
English Academic Writing Skills for TOEFL