Enterprise OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect for Developers paid course free. You will become Master in OAuth2/OpenID Connect with Okta/Google Authorization Server and Postman. 3 Java/Angular projects (Optional)
- Deep understanding of the fundamentals of OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect framework
- How to best use OAuth 2.0/OpenID in an Enterprise and Cloud Environments
- How to integrate with Okta and Google OAuth 2.0 Authorization Servers
- Deep dive into all OAuth Grant types using Postman
- How to write an OAuth 2.0 Client Application using Java Spring Boot
- How to write an OAuth 2.0 Resource Server using Java Spring Boot
- How to protect Angular Single Page Applications using OAuth and OpenID Connect
- How to protect Mobile and Desktop Applications using OAuth and OpenID Connect
- How to protect IoT (Internet Of Things) Applications using OAuth and OpenID Connect
- How to test your OAuth Application using Google Chrome and Postman
- Differences between OAuth Social Applications versus Enterprise Applications
- What’s the connection between LDAP, SAML and OAuth
- Why Social and Internet Applications give us the option to signup using Google or Facebook
- How to handle multiple Authorization Servers using Identity Brokers
Enterprise OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect for Developers Course Requirements
- Important : Motivation to learn
- Important : Developers should know basic Web development skills including HTTP
- Nice to have : Developers should know Java for certain lectures which relate to Java development
- Nice to have : Developers should know Angular for certain lectures which relate to Angular development
Enterprise OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect for Developers Course Description
Enroll in this most comprehensive course on OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect and take your understanding of Authentication and Authorization to the next level.
OAuth 2.0 is the industry-standard protocol for authorization. Almost all enterprises today are now using an Authorization Server to protect their REST APIs or have plans to use them in the near future. This course is designed to help Software developers and Application Architects fully understand the concepts behind OAuth and become an expert in integrating their code with any OAuth 2.0 Authorization Server.
You will be able to design your applications using Microservices architecture and fully understand how security can be implemented using OAuth2. The course will especially focus on enterprise applications deployed in the cloud environments right from the start. There are lectures devoted to Java and Angular implementations for OAuth Client and Resource Server but the course is designed for a broader audience with knowledge of HTTP and Web Development.
WHAT THE LEARNERS ARE SAYING:
5 STARS – Wow, what a journey. I usually lose focus when it comes to following a whole video course, but this one has been engaging, very interesting and extremely informative
5 STARS – Absolutely perfect. The speaking cadence, the samples, the knowledge on the topic and expertise of the author make this course really great. Very, very useful and clear. 20 out of 10
5 STARS – Amazing course. You will be zero to hero in OAuth2 after completing this course. Very simple and clean way of teaching.
5 STARS – Learnt so much, was using authorization & authentication all these years but really didn’t think much about the importance of different kinds of auth. Best course on the internet
5 STARS – Truly fantastic course!
5 STARS – A well thought out and well designed content. Teaching style and approach is very good! Very useful!
You will learn about OAuth by understanding it from many different perspectives.
- User’s perspective by demonstrating a real world application using Shutterfly
- Architect’s perspective by explaining the OAuth flows, Cloud deployments and Identity Brokers using diagrams
- Developer’s perspective by using Postman to create and send messages to Okta and Google Authorization Servers
- Java Developer’s perspective by writing our own Shutterfly application using a Java and Spring Boot Application
- Angular Developer’s perspective by writing our own Shutterfly application using Angular Front End
- Desktop Developer’s perspective by understanding how to protect such applications using OpenID Connect
- Mobile Developer’s perspective by understanding how to protect Mobile applications using OpenID Connect
- IoT (Internet Of Things) Developer’s perspective by understanding how to protect IoT applications using OpenID Connect
- Tester’s perspective by understanding how to test OAuth HTTP messages using Chrome and Postman
You will learn about the various OAuth2 Grant Types, Access tokens, JWT tokens, Scopes and PKCE Extension. We will use the Google Authorization Server for explaining Social applications, Okta Authorization Server to explain Enterprise applications and in the process also understand subtle differences between Authorization Servers.
One of the big goals of this course is to understand how OAuth is used in an Enterprise and Cloud today. It’s used along with SAML and LDAP together and so it’s the goal of this course to explain these integrations end to end. For that reason, this course deliberately attempts to examine LDAP, SAML and Single Sign-on (SSO) before exploring OAuth2. You will learn about Cloud deployments, Multi-cloud deployments as well as Identity Brokers.
You will be able to get a 360 degree view of OAuth and OpenID Connect by exploring all possible Application integration points for different Architectures.
Who this course is for:
- Software Developers and Architects who wish to integrate their applications with an OAuth 2.0 Authorization Server
- Software Developers and Architects who would like to choose an OAuth 2.0 Authorization Server for the Enterprise
- Any IT person who is curious to know how Internet applications integrate with Google, Facebook, LinkedIn or Apple
156 + Free courses Provided by Google Enroll Now
Coursera 1840 + Free Course Enroll Now
1500 + Free Online Courses of Udemy