Entity Framework Core .net6 with Web API from Zero to PRO paid course free. You will Use the newly Microsoft Entity Framework Core 6 in any .NET application. Take advantage of the latest Microsoft ORM.
- Develop projects with EF core 6 and web api
- Work with latest entity framework core 6 with Visual Studio 2022
- Generate and execute SQL from C# code
- Be more productive with EF core 6 on every project you will work
- Do every database CRUD operation
- Create a database from C# simple classes
- Learn the basics both of EF core and WEB API
- Basic .net skills
Entity Framework Core .net6 with Web API from Zero to PRO Course Description
Learn to build applications using Entity Framework core 6 with Visual Studio 2022.
Receive assignments, work on them and watch the instructor solving them also, to verify the results.
Create a database from scratch using Entity Framework core 6.
Use the Code-First approach to create first tables in the database and update-database with Entity Framework Core.
Use LINQ to Query, modify, create and delete database data.
Entity Framework Core is a lightweight, extensible, open source and cross-platform version of the popular Entity Framework data access technology.
EF Core can serve as an object-relational mapper (O/RM), which:
- Enables .NET developers to work with a database using .NET objects.
- Eliminates the need for most of the data-access code that typically needs to be written.
EF Core supports many database engines :
EF Core works with SQL Server/Azure SQL Database, SQLite, Azure Cosmos DB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and many more databases through a database provider plugin model.
Take advantage of the latest .NET core.
We’ll go right to the point; you’ll see every stage of the process of writing the required code.
Use the newly Microsoft Entity Framework Core 6 in any .NET application. Take advantage of the latest Microsoft ORM.
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you’re not happy, ask for a refund, all your money back, no questions asked.
Who this course is for:
- .NET / C# developers
- web api developers
- New programmers in .net
Entity Framework Core .net6 with Web API from Zero to PRO
156 + Free courses Provided by Google Enroll Now
Coursera 1840 + Free Course Enroll Now
1500 + Free Online Courses of Udemy