ETAP Power System Protection Analysis. The Complete Protection Analysis Course in ETAP Software For Electrical Engineers. ETAP is an analytical engineering software that is helpful for an electrical engineer to simulate and analyze the steady-state and dynamic power system. It is used by various sectors such as Generation, Transmission, Distribution, Industrial, Transportation and Low voltage.
ETAP Power System Course Description
“Want To Become Expert In ETAP Software and Power System Protection in ETAP?” This course will help you to achieve your goals to become Power System Protection Expert in ETAP .
Welcome to the course “ETAP Power System Protection Analysis”
ETAP is an analytical engineering software which is helpful for an electrical engineer to simulate and analyze the steady state and dynamic power system. It is used by various sectors such as Generation, Transmission, Distribution, Industrial, Transportation and Low voltage.
The purpose of this course is to learn power system modeling & power system protection analysis using ETAP software which will cover a range of ETAP functionalities used to design & solve various power system protection practical problems.
The course will begin with the basics of one-line diagram creation with respect to protection and coordination analysis, data entry, and quickly expands the users’ knowledge to include methods to automatically perform the protection and coordination analysis of electrical system. Wherever possible, the topics are explained with hand calculations and results are compared with ETAP software so that it becomes more easier to the attendees to understand the concepts.
The purpose of the protection coordination study is to verify that the various protection devices such as relays, breakers, fuses etc in the electrical system, are coordinated correctly and are sized appropriately for the equipment that they are protecting.
Major Topics Covered In The Course:
- Overcurrent and Earth Fault Protection and Coordination Analysis Fundamentals
- Overcurrent and Earth Fault Protection and Coordination Analysis Example
- Automated Protection and Coordination (Star Auto-Evaluation)
- Understanding of CT Polarity
- Ring Main System Coordination Fundamental
- Ring Main System Coordination Example
- Protection and Coordination of Parallel Multiple Sources Fundamentals and Example
- Voltage Dependent Relay Coordination Fundamentals For Generator
- Voltage Dependent Relay Coordination Example For Generator
What you’ll learn
- Protection and Coordination Analysis – Fundamentals & Example
- Automated Protection and Coordination – Star Auto Evaluation in ETAP
- Understanding of CT Polarity
- Protection and Coordination Analysis For Multiple Parallel Sources Using Various Methods – Fundamentals and Example
- Protection and Coordination Analysis For Ring Main System (RMU) – Fundamentals and Example
- Voltage Dependent Over Current Protection For Generator Circuits
Who this course is for:
- Electrical Engineers
- University Graduates
- Working Professionals
- Site Engineers / Field Operators
- Project Engineers
- Project Managers
156 + Free courses Provided by Google Enroll Now
Coursera 1840 + Free Course Enroll Now
1500 + Free Online Courses of Udemy