Ethical Hacking – Capture the Flag Walkthroughs – V1 free download paid course from google drive. You will learn Video and lab Walkthroughs for capture the Flag exercises that will help strengthen your ethical hacking skills in this complete course.
- A much higher skill level as a pentester or a hacker.
- Ability to better pentest networks.
- Basic tools and techniques in vulnerability assessment and exploitation
- Understanding the hackers methodology
- Using understanding of penetration testing process and life-cycle
Ethical Hacking – Capture the Flag Walkthroughs – V1 Course Requirements
- MAC or PC capable of handling virtualizatio
- At least 4 GB of RAM (8 GB Preferred)
- Completion of ‘Ethical Hacking Using Hands on Training’ or any ethical hacking course (recommended).
- Comfortable using the Linux command line interface (CLI).
- Comfortable learning bits of programming code such as Python and PHP.
- Comfortable creating virtual machines.
- Comfortable with the English langauge.
Ethical Hacking – Capture the Flag Walkthroughs – V1 Course Description
You’ve taken enough ethical hacking courses. You know about the different pen-testing tools but you’re just not quite sure how to use them in a real-world pentest.
Congratulations! You came to the right course!
Students having completed the Syberoffense Ethical Hacking course can now put to use what they have learned. You’ve seen the tools, heard all the war stories, now learn to hack as you’ve always wanted to.
Using the hacking methodology, this course will teach you how to use those pentesting tools to enumerate and gain root access. Over the span of the course, you will learn the different attack vectors used to exploit a target.
You’ll learn Python, PHP scripting and tricks of the trade that will astound you!
This is not a course for beginners, bug hunters or wanna-be script kiddies. Anyone enrolling should have a good command of the Linux terminal and be able to follow written step-by-step instructions. Each step of every capture the flag exercise is covered in a video tutorial.
You’ve taken the ethical hacking courses, you’ve been introduced to the tools and the methodology. This course brings it all together showing students how to perform an actual pentest and gain root access.
Students step through each of the Capture the Flags (CTF) walkthroughs learning how to footprint a target, enumerate the target for possible vulnerabilities, analyze the vulnerabilities and exploit the target to gain root access. Each CTF demonstrates the advanced techniques and different attack vectors used by professional pentesters and hackers.
Students having completed the Syberoffense Ethical Hacking course can now put to use what they have learned. You’ve seen the tools, heard all the war stories, now learn to hack like you’ve been wanting to.
Don’t cheat yourself! Check out the free preview of the first module of the course. Students have a lifetime a access and more CTF exercises will be added over time.
Recommended Course: End to End Test Automation with Playwright (JS/TS/C#/Java)
Who this course is for:
- Those wanting to see the pentesting tools and hacking methodology being used.
- Those wanting to be learn advance pentesting/hacking techniques.
- This course is not for those new to ethical hacking.