Excel Automation Using Python free download paid course from google drive. it is the paid course you can download it free. Transition from excel to python and enhance your productivity in this complete course.
Excel automation using python
Excel Automation Using Python Course Requirements
- Python basics (data types, loops, functions etc.)
Excel Automation Using Python Course Description
Excel spreadsheets are ubiquitous and no corporate job is possible without them. Like you, I have been working with them since I started my career. However, I rarely use excel now since I have automated most of my excel based tasks using python which has done wonders to my productivity and I want to help you do the same. I have created this course to help you automate your excel spreadsheets based tasks using python and improve your productivity manifold.
- Are you someone whose day job requires a lot of manual handling of buggy macros and working on voluminous excel files?
- Are you fed up with the tyranny of vlookups, Sumifs, pivot tables and excel dashboards and looking to upskill?
- Are you the type of person who would prefer the convenience of python over the unsightliness of VBA code?
If the answer to any of the above questions is yes then you should consider this course. This course will start from the basics and will help you automate reasonably sophisticated excel based tasks. The course will also provide you with enough preparation to explore more advanced topics pertaining to automation/data analysis.
The course covers following topics
- Creating python environment
- Importing excel into python
- Aggregating data from multiple files
- Splitting data into multiple files
- Interacting with your OS programmatically
- Automating popular excel functions such as vlookup, sumif, countif etc
- Replicating excel visualizations
- Automating pivot tables
Important note – Course prerequisites:
Please note that this course requires basic python proficiency. At the minimum, you should be comfortable with:
- basic python data types and format
- basic python data structures such as list, dictionary, tuple etc.
- how to create python functions
- how to implement loops in python
Recommended Course: Ethical Hacking – Capture the Flag Walkthroughs V2
Who this course is for:
- Heavy users of excel curious about automating their work using python
- People who are tired of working with buggy macros and voluminous spreadsheets
Excel Automation Using Python Course Download Now