Excel Power Query. Automate your Messy Data and Combine Multiple Sheets and Files. Power Query is absolutely essential for any Excel-focused analyst and is a powerful asset to any Business Intelligence analyst. These skills will help you spend less time on data manipulation, and more time on your analysis projects.
- Should have working knowledge of MS Excel
- This course is for Windows users, Power Query is Not available for Mac users as of 29th Dec 2021
Excel Power Query Course Description
Stop wasting your time cleaning data and combining files manually, use Power Query
- In this Power Query course, we’ll explore the world of data transformation and automation. You will learn to extract data from multiple different sources, and transform it into layouts more suited to analysis.
- You will also learn how to combine Multiple Sheets & Files just on a click of a button.
- You will learn how to automate data connections and transformations, as well as how to extract and consolidate data from multiple files. Finally, we’ll end by looking at how to deal with common errors.
- Power Query is absolutely essential for any Excel focused analyst, and is a powerful asset to any Business Intelligence analyst. These skills will help you spend less time on data manipulation, and more time on your analysis projects.
- We will also be doing some interesting data cleaning projects.
This Power Query course is perfect for anyone who would like to build up their understanding about Business Intelligence. This course is designed to equip anyone who desires to begin a career in data analysis, or other areas with knowledge of Power Query.
Learning to use Power Query means less time spent manipulating data and more time analyzing it to gain powerful insights and make better decisions.
What you’ll learn
- Learn to Clean your Messy Data
- Fix Dates Format with Power Query
- Combine Multiple Sheets
- Combine Multiple Files
- Reduce 50% of your work with Power Query, just by few Clicks (No Formulas)
Who this course is for:
- MS Excel Users
- You develop reports for your organization using Excel
https://www.udemy.com/course/excel-powerquery/9a24b324927eb5e012b8c5d72022254c0bbe069aHash Code Work Only