Expert Advisor Programming in MQL5 Part 2: Signals paid course free. You will Learn how to build your own Metatrader 5 expert advisors using signal templates in this complete course.
- Metatrader 5
Expert Advisor Programming in MQL5 Part 2: Signals Course Requirements
- Must be able to know the fundamentals of MQL5 programming
- Trading experience is a plus, but not a requirement
- Prior programming experience is a plus, but not a requirement
Expert Advisor Programming in MQL5 Part 2: Signals Course Description
This course has everything you need to get the most in algorithmic trading, and with less code.
This course was designed with the trader in mind:
- Low information diet – take only what you need to move on to the next section or lesson
- Learn the rules of trading which you may use as well to enhance your own manual trading
- Develop MQL5 programming skills and learn to apply to solve common problems in both manual and automated trading
Most Expert Advisors can be constructed only by using signals, because other parts usually hardly need to be changed.
This course teaches students how to do this: write an Expert Advisor by simply changing the signal being used. At the end of this course, students can independently generate almost any type of trading signals on the Expert Advisor.
Students will pay more attention to generating signals based on candlestick data, standard indicators and custom indicators. These come with easy-to-use header files and expert and signal generation templates. You no longer need to build everything from scratch-build complex EAs with less code.
This programming course aims to make the life of the trader easier by allowing the trader to develop his own MQL5 program and improve his trading skills through automation. It also enables merchants to execute transaction rules and tasks that can be cumbersome or time-consuming when manually executed.
Who this course is for:
- Traders who want to learn how to code