Face Recognition Web App with Machine Learning in Flask paid course free. You will Create an Face Recognition (AI) project from scratch with Python, OpenCV , Machine Learning Algorithms and Flask in this complete course.
- Automatic Face Recognition in images and videos
- Automatically detect faces from images and videos
- Evaluate and Tune Machine Learning
- Building Machine Learning Model for Classification
- Make a Pipeline Model for deploying your application
- Image Processing with OpenCV
- Data Preprocessing for Images
- Create REST APIs in Flask
- Template Inheritance in Flask
- Integrating Machine Learning Model in Flask App
Face Recognition Web App with Machine Learning in Flask Course Requirements
- Should be at-least beginner level in Python
- Be able to understand HTML and CSS
- Basic Understanding of Machine Learning Concepts
Face Recognition Web App with Machine Learning in Flask Course Description
Face Recognition Web Project using Machine Learning in Flask Python
Face recognition is one of the most widely used in my application. If at all you want to develop and deploy the application on the web only knowledge of machine learning or deep learning is not enough. You also need to know the creation of pipeline architecture and call it from the client-side, HTTP request, and many more. While doing so you might face many challenges while developing the app. This course is structured in such a way that you can able to develop the face recognition based web app from scratch.
What you will learn?
- Image Processing with OpenCV
- Image Data Preprocessing
- Image Data Analysis
- Eigenfaces with PCA
- Face Recognition Classification Model with Support Vector Machines
- Pipeline Model
- Flask (Jinja Template, HTML, CSS, HTTP Methods)
- Finally, Face recognition Web App
You will learn image processing techniques in OpenCV and the concepts behind the images. We will also do the necessary image analysis and required preprocessing steps for images.
For the preprocess images, we will extract features from the images, ie. computing Eigen images using principal component analysis. With Eigen images, we will train the Machine learning model and also learn to test our model before deploying, to get the best results from the model we will tune with the Grid search method for the best hyperparameters.
Once our machine learning model is ready, will we learn and develop a web server gateway interphase in flask by rendering HTML CSS and bootstrap in the frontend and in the backend written in Python. Finally, we will create the project on the Face Recognition project by integrating the machine learning model to Flask App.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to learn image processing and build data science applications
- Beginners on Python who want to data science project
- Who wants to start their career in artificial intelligence and data science
- Data science beginner who wants to build an end to end data science project
156 + Free courses Provided by Google Enroll Now
Coursera 1840 + Free Course Enroll Now
1500 + Free Online Courses of Udemy