FE Exam Academy: FE Civil Exam for Geotechnical Engineering. The FE Civil Exam for Geotechnical Engineering is a challenging examination that covers the fundamental principles of geotechnical engineering. This exam is designed to test your knowledge of the subject matter, and it is important that you are prepared for it if you want to become a geotechnical engineer.
FE Exam Academy offers a civil exam for geotechnical engineers. This exam is designed to test the candidate’s knowledge of geotechnical engineering principles and practices. The exam is divided into three parts: theory, application, and analysis. The theory section tests the candidate’s understanding of fundamental principles of engineering mechanics, soil mechanics, and geotechnical design. The application section tests the candidate’s knowledge of specific geotechnical design problems and techniques. The analysis section tests the candidate’s ability to analyze data and draw appropriate conclusions. Passing this exam will allow you to become a registered Geotechnical Engineer in the United States.
FE Exam Academy: FE Civil Exam for Geotechnical Engineering
In this course, you are going to have full preparation for the FE Civil Exam covering the topic of “Geotechnical Engineering”
This course will be your only studying source as it is the most comprehensive available course for the FE Civil exam that will enable you to MASTER the “Geotechnical Engineering” topic for FE Civil Exam by going through the “3” following steps:-
- In the first step, you are going to watch the Full explanation videos that explain the physical meaning and the engineering concepts of the geotechnical engineering as per NCEES FE Civil exam requirements
- In the second step, you will watch multiple solved examples on each sub-topic for a better understanding
- In the third and last step, you are going to have multiple practice exams on each topic that cover different ideas for the exam to enable you to better assess your understanding level. and of course, the step-by-step videos for the solution to all of the exams problems are available to understand any point you might have missed.
All of the problems were carefully chosen from many different resources to resemble the same level of difficulty as the real FE Civil exam
The course covers all of the “Geotechnical Engineering” topic requirements as per the latest NCEES requirements released in July – 2020, including the following chapters
- Index properties & soil classifications
- Soil phase relations
- Laboratory & field tests
- Effective stress of soil
- Stability of retaining structures
- Soil shear strength
- Soil bearing capacity
- Foundation types [Isolated, strip footing, raft, piles…etc]
- Consolidation & differential settlement
- Slope stability
- Soil stabilization
With this course, you will have access to our private FB group where you can discuss with the instructor and the remaining students any findings or clarifications you might have about this course, and you will be having the instructor’s full support till you pass your FE Civil Exam.
Also, this course is not only for engineers interested in attending the FE Civil Exam. This course would perfectly suit any structural/civil engineer who wants to understand all of the basics of Geotechnical Engineering.
Visit our Udemy channel, to check the remaining courses covering the remaining topics of the FE Civil Exam.
https://www.udemy.com/course/fe-exam-academy-fe-civil-exam-for-geotechnical-engineering/3bd12a6a0f53ba786855bb678b43c1d054a201ffHash Code Work Only