The Fe Civil Exam for Mechanics of Materials is a certification exam that is offered by the Federal Engineering Institute (FEI). The exam is designed to test an engineer’s knowledge of materials mechanics, including topics such as stress analysis, failure analysis, and material properties. The exam is also intended to assess an engineer’s understanding of engineering principles and methods.
It offers the Fe Civil Exam for Mechanics of Materials as part of its certification program. The exam is available to engineers who are registered with the FEI and who have completed at least one semester of college-level coursework in materials mechanics. The exam is administered by a designated testing center and is scheduled twice a year. The first exam is usually offered in the spring and the second exam is offered in the fall.
FE Civil Exam for Mechanics of materials
The Fe Civil Exam for Mechanics of Materials consists of 90 questions and takes approximately three hours to complete. The test is scored on a 100-point scale, and candidates who score above 80% on the test are generally accepted into a civil engineering program.
In this course, you are going to have full preparation for the FE Civil Exam covering the topic of “Mechanics of materials”
This course will be your only studying source as it is the most comprehensive available course for the FE Civil exam that will enable you to MASTER the “Mechanics of materials” topic for FE Civil Exam by going through the “3” following steps :-
- In the first step, you are going to watch the Full explanation videos that explain the physical meaning and the engineering concepts of the Mechanics of materials as per NCEES FE Civil exam requirements
- In the second step, you will watch multiple solved examples on each sub-topic for better understanding
- In the third and last step, you are going to have multiple practice exams on each topic that cover different ideas for the exam to enable you to better assess your understanding level. and of course, the step by step videos for the solution to all of the exams problems are available to understand any point you might have missed.
All of the problems were carefully chosen from many different resources to resemble the same level of difficulty of the real FE Civil exam
The course covers all of the “Mechanics of materials” topic requirements as per latest NCEES requirements released in July – 2020 , including the following chapters
- Shear & moment diagrams
- Stress & strains ( Axial, Shear, Bending, Torsion, Thermal…etc)
- Deformations (Axial, Shear, Torsion, Thermal…etc)
- Combined stresses, Principle stresses & Mohr circle
The course is mainly for FE Civil Engineering Exam. However, it should be useful for multiple other disciplines such as
– FE Others Engineering
– FE Mechanical Engineering
With this course, you will have access to our private FB group where you can discuss with the instructor and the remaining students any findings or clarifications you might have about this course, and you will be having the instructor’s full support till you pass your FE Civil Exam.
Also, this course is not only for engineers interested in attending the FE Civil Exam. This course would perfectly suit any Mechanical/Structural engineer who wants to understand all of the basics of Mechanics of materials.
Visit our Udemy channel, to check the remaining courses covering the remaining topics of the FE Civil Exam…
So, don’t waste any more time, and join us now….
Who this course is for:
- Individuals who wants to attend FE exam in civil engineering
- Engineers who wants to refresh their knowledge about fundamentals of mechanics of materials
156 + Free courses Provided by Google Enroll Now
Coursera 1840 + Free Course Enroll Now
1500 + Free Online Courses of Udemy