Feature Engineering and Dimensionality Reduction with Python free download paid course from google drive. Machine Learning Basics: Feature Engineering, Dimensionality Reduction and Data Cleaning, Theory & Practice in Python.
- The importance of Feature Engineering and Dimensionality Reduction in Data Science.
- The mathematical foundations for Feature Engineering and Dimensionality Reduction Theory.
- The important concepts from the absolute beginning with comprehensive unfolding with examples in Python.
- Practical explanation and live coding with Python.
- Relationship of Feature Engineering and Dimensionality Reduction with modern Machine Learning.
- Implementation from scratch in NumPy as well as exploring sci-kit-learn package and building feature engineering pipelines
Feature Engineering and Dimensionality Reduction with Python Course Requirements
- No prior knowledge needed. We will start from the basics and gradually build up your knowledge in the subject.
- A willingness to learn and practice.
- A knowledge Python will be a plus.
Feature Engineering and Dimensionality Reduction with Python Course Description
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is indispensable these days. From preventing white-collar fraud, real-time aberration detection to forecasting customer churn, businesses are finding new ways to apply machine learning (ML). But how does this technology make accurate predictions? What is the secret behind the fail-proof AI magic? Let us start at the beginning.
The focus of the data science community is usually on algorithm selection and model training. While these elements are important, the most vital element in the AI/ML workflow isn’t how you choose or tune algorithms but what you input to AI/ML. This is where Feature Engineering plays a crucial role. Feature Engineering is essentially the process in which you apply domain knowledge and draw out analytical representations from raw data, preparing it for machine learning. Evidently, the holy grail of data science is Feature Engineering.
So, understanding the concepts of Feature Engineering and Dimensionality Reduction are the basic requirements for optimizing the performance of most of the machine learning models. Sophisticated and flexible models are sometimes useless if applied to data with irrelevant features.
The course Feature Engineering and Dimensionality Reduction, Theory and Practice in Python has been crafted to reflect the in-demand skills today, helping you to understand the concepts and methodology with respect to Python. The course is:
· Easy to understand.
· Imaginative and descriptive.
· Practical with live coding.
· Establishes links between Feature Engineering and performance of Data Science models.
How is this course different?
This course is created for beginners, but we will go into great detail gradually.
This course is essentially a compilation of all the basics, thus encouraging you to move forward and experience much more than what you have learned. You are assigned activities/tasks in every module. The aim is to assess/(further build) your learning and update your knowledge based on the concepts and methods you have previously learned. Hence, your learning is step-by-step and totally related.
Data Science is, without a doubt, a rewarding career. You solve some of the most interesting problems, and in the bargain, you are rewarded with a handsome salary package. A clear understanding of Feature Engineering and Dimensionality Reduction will help you find new business solutions and ensure upward career growth.
Unlike other expensive courses, this in-depth course has been priced low and is easily affordable. You can master the concepts and methodologies of Feature Engineering and Dimensionality Reduction at a fraction of the cost of comparable courses. Our tutorials are grouped into a series of short HD videos along with code notebooks.
So, without any further delay, start this course. Embrace yourself with the latest AI knowledge.
Teaching is our passion:
We strive to create online tutorials with subject-matter experts who can help you in understanding the concepts very clearly. We aim to ensure that you have a strong basic understanding before you move onward to the advanced version. Our learning resources include high-quality video content, questions that assess what you have learned, relevant course material, course notes, and handouts. In case you have any doubts, you can approach our friendly team.
REMEMBER, the course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can sign up today with no risk. So what are you waiting for? Enrol today, embrace the power of feature engineering and build better machine learning models.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to get their data to speak.
- People who want to learn Feature Engineering and Dimensionality Reduction with real datasets in Data Science.
- Individuals who are passionate about numbers and programming.
- People who want to learn Feature Engineering and Dimensionality Reduction along with its implementation in realistic projects.
- Data Scientists.
- Business Analysts.
Feature Engineering and Dimensionality Reduction with Python Course Buy wit Above Link In Udemy