Female Character Creation in Zbrush. You will Learn to sculpt female body, clothing, accessories, weapons, poly paint, pose and render the character in Zbrush in this complete course.
- Sculpt female body and face
- Making the hair with Fibermesh
- Create, adjust and sculpt clothes and gears
- Making a sword and dagger
- Poly paint and pose the character for presentation
- Rendering Passes and compositing in Photoshop
Female Character Creation in Zbrush Course Requirements
- You should know Zbrush basics.
- You should know Photoshop basics.
Female Character Creation in Zbrush Course Description
Student Testimonials :
Carlos Eduardo Neitzke Alves says : This course is a true gem, definitely worth every penny spent in it. I would consider myself an intermediary to advanced Zbrush user, I have done my share of courses and yet I personally found this course to be outstanding among those.
I loved the techniques for belts the author used, it turned the process that I always found clumsy at best to something natural and fun, and the sword making process helped me bridge some of my low poly training up to Zbrush and boost my toolset, making me work more in Zbrush and less in Blender, with improved speed. The instructor’s accent isn’t hard at all to follow, even with English being my second language(Brazilian here) and I actually loved his insight throughout the course, I really feel like I would easily be friends with the author. Looking forward to any new courses from him, instant buy from me.
Daniel Shink says: Precise…fun…interesting course. A great talented artist demonstrating the work needed to make a cool 3d character. Thank you and great job sir.
Clay Finau says : Invaluable commentary that is so in-depth- also very easy workflows and approaches. I especially enjoys that nothing is sped up and mistakes are shown before they are fixed. Please please do more like this.
Do you have problems modelling female anatomy, face and hair?
Do you want to learn how to make a realistic high poly model, leather, clothes, weapons and everything only in Zbrush, fast and efficient?
Then I welcome you to Nexttut education’s Female character creation in zbrush course.
My name is Nikolay and i am a 3D character artist for games for about 10 years now. I have worked for numerous games and currently work for one of the world’s most famous game companies – Gameloft.
GOAL OF THE COURSE :
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to model good looking female characters with clothing, accessories and weapons in Zbrush from start to finish.
YOU WILL LEARN :
- Sculpting the female head
- Sculpting the female body
- Refining the head and body with skin detail
- Making the 3D sketch of the whole model
- Making clothes and belts
- Making a sword and dagger
- Making the hair with fibermesh
- Making the eyelashes with tubes
- Polypaint the character
- Posing the character
- Rendering the character with passes
- Composing a final render in Photoshop
We will start by spending 30 minutes to customize our workflow in Zbrush so we could work much faster and efficient. Then we will make the female head where i will explain what you should watch for in a female head modelling. Then we will make a placeholder hair, which will be good enough for more cartoon base render.
Then we will make the teeth, and eyes from scratch. After that we will make the female body, again from sphere, following our concept. After we are done with our female body, we will start making 3D sketch of our model, to get the correct placement of all our accessories and clothes, this is a pretty important stage in the end of which we will have very good idea how our model will look when it’s finished.
Then it will be time to start extracting clothes, belts and other pieces of clothing. We will also make a brush which will make the placement of all those small metal parts like belt buckles, very easy and fast.
After that we will start refining all those things that we have made, and the model will start to look pretty good. Then it will be time to do the dagger and the sword separately, and add them to the scene. Once we are happy with the overall look of our character i will show you how to make good hair with fibermesh in Zbrush. Finally we will pose the character, export render passes from Zbrush, and compose a final beauty render in Photoshop.
IDEAL STUDENTS :
- I have designed this course for intermediate 3d modeling students, who wants to model beautiful looking production ready female characters for games but they struggle to get it because they don’t find a tutorial which is step by step, no fast forward, no skip and coming from a production artist who is doing this for years.
- The course is also for artists who wants to speed up their workflow in Zbrush and improve their skill in making female anatomy, Hair, clothes and accessories.
WHO IS NOT THE IDEAL STUDENT :
This course is not designed for absolute Zbrush beginners, I expect you to have some sort of zbrush experience. But intermediate Zbrush users, and even professionals could learn a lot from the techniques and workflow I show in this course.
So if you want to model production ready female characters, then enroll now, and take your skills to the next level. Don’t forget that investing in yourself will pay for the rest of your life. Hope to see you in the course.
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate 3d modeling students, who want to model beautiful-looking production-ready female characters for games but they struggle to get it because they don’t find a tutorial that is step by step, no fast forward, no skip, and coming from a production artist who is doing this for years.
- The course is also for artists who want to speed up their workflow in Zbrush and improve their skill in making female anatomy, Hair, clothes, and accessories.