Fintech Frontiers Course Introduction to Fintech. The financial world is undergoing exciting and significant changes; changes that not only impact financial institutions and businesses but also touch the lives of each one of us.
You will Learn
- Understanding the basics concepts of Financial Technology (Fintech)
- Understanding the new emerging trends in the Fintech space
- Identifying the key stakeholders in Fintech and their respective roles
- Understanding case studies on business models, regulatory approaches, and key strategies
Fintech Frontiers Course Content
- Introduction –> 1 lecture • 8min.
- Global Fintech Landscape –> 1 lecture • 12min.
- Lecture 3 – Blockchain –> 1 lecture • 26min.
- Lecture 4 – Decentralized Finance –> 1 lecture • 27min.
- Lecture 5 – Central Bank Digital Currencies –> 1 lecture • 19min.
- Lecture 6 – Digital Banking –> 1 lecture • 16min.
- Lecture 7 – Open Banking –> 1 lecture • 16min.
- Lecture 8 – Buy Now, Pay Later –> 1 lecture • 9mi
Because the way we pay, how we save, how we invest, or how we transfer money is all connected to the financial world. That is why, whether you are a banker, an engineer, a lawyer, a doctor, or a student, understanding this evolving fintech landscape is very important and this is what makes this course so relevant for you.
The course covers some of the most disruptive Fintech topics of today, such as Blockchain, Decentralized Finance, Crypto assets, Central Bank Digital Currencies, Digital Banking, Open Banking, Open Finance, and Buy Now, Pay Later. The course also explains the various business models and real-life applications of these emerging trends. Additionally, the course explains these complex topics in a non-technical way.
This course will give you a strong understanding of the key concepts used in fintech and uses practical examples and case studies with references to multinational banks, fintech, and of course central banks and financial services regulators from around the world.
Each lecture is a compact module, ideally suited for a busy schedule, and brings to life a particular segment within fintech.
This course is Good for:
- Beginners to intermediate individuals seeking to understand the basic concepts and trends in Fintech from blockchain to Defi, to CBDCS, to Open Banking, to Digital Banking and BNPL
https://www.udemy.com/course/fintech-frontiers-introduction-to-fintech/0740180ba46f829465028a8c5ac25fdfa206b302Hash Code Work Only