Flutter ARKit Course – Build 15+ Augmented Reality iOS Apps paid course free. You will Become Flutter 2.0 Augmented Reality AR Developer by building 15+ High Level Mobile AR Applications with Google Flutter.
- Flutter AR Apps Development
- Create Augmented Reality Apps that Run on iPhones
- Build AR Apps for your Business or Organisation
- Build Simple, Interactive Mobile Applications with Augmented Reality Functions
- Integrate and Program ARKit with Flutter SDK
- Create your own Augmented Reality Apps
Flutter ARKit Course – Build 15+ Augmented Reality iOS Apps Course Requirements
- Anyone having a Apple MAC Computer
- For example: MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMAC or any Apple Computer
- Anyone have iPhone Or any iPad
- For Example: iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, iPhone 7, 7 Plus, iPhone 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro Max Or any new iPhone
Flutter ARKit Course – Build 15+ Augmented Reality iOS Apps Course Description
In this course you will learn how to make mobile augmented reality apps using flutter sdk and flutter dart programming language with Apple ARKit for developing iOS apps.
Augmented reality is an interactive experience of a real-world environment where the objects that reside in the real world are enhanced by computer-generated perceptual information, sometimes across multiple sensory modalities, including visual, auditory, haptic, somatosensory and olfactory.
Augmented reality (AR) is a technology that lets people superimpose digital content (images, sounds, text) over real-life scenes. AR got a lot of attention in 2016 when the game Pokémon Go made it possible to interact with Pokémon superimposed on the world via a smartphone screen. Augmented Reality Apps are software applications which merge the digital visual (audio and other types also) content into the user’s real-world environment. … Some other popular examples of AR apps include AcrossAir, Google Sky Map, Layar, Lookator, SpotCrime, PokemonGo etc.
We will use ArKit. ARKit combines device motion tracking, camera scene capture, advanced scene processing, and display conveniences to simplify the task of building an AR experience. You can create many kinds of AR experiences with these technologies using the front or rear camera of an iOS device. Build unparalleled augmented reality experiences for hundreds of millions of users on iOS and iPadOS, the biggest AR platforms in the world.
With powerful frameworks like ARKit and RealityKit, and creative tools like Reality Composer and Reality Converter, it’s never been easier to bring your ideas to life in AR. ARKit introduces a brand-new Depth API, creating a new way to access the detailed depth information gathered by the LiDAR Scanner on iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, and iPad Pro.Location Anchoring leverages the higher-resolution data in Apple Maps to place AR experiences at a specific point in the world in your iPhone and iPad apps.* And face tracking is now supported on all devices with the Apple Neural Engine and a front-facing camera, so even more users can experience the joy of AR in photos and videos.
Who this course is for:
- Basic Programming Knowledge
- Basic XCode IDE Knowledge