Fraud Analytics in Banking and Credit using Machine Learning paid course free. You will Understand fraud detection analytics and the robust internal controls and risk management system in organizations
- Learn about basic banking system concepts that are needed to resolve and understand what kind of frauds are taking place in the banking sectors every dayhttp://udemy.com
- In this Fraud Analytics Training, firstly you will be introduced to fraud and its types which are very important to resolve any kind of fraud
- Learn about some analytical subjects and concepts that are used to analyze and predict the data that are causing harm to the organizations or banks/individual
- Learn about data science which is a high demanding subject today which has many different algorithms that are useful in predicting and detecting
Fraud Analytics in Banking and Credit using Machine Learning Course Requirements
- To undergo this Fraud Analytics Training, we need to have a few basic knowledge on topics like machine learning algorithms such as KNN, Kmeans, etc. For this course, you should also have to know some concepts of data science that are useful in data analysis such as data mining, etc.
Fraud Analytics in Banking and Credit using Machine Learning Course Description
In general, fraud can be defined as something illegal or criminal performed by any person who tried to deceive financial organizations or personal benefits. Therefore, the processes of analyzing such illegitimate transactions performed by anyone as a buyer or client are captured and only legal transactions are allowed.
As fraud is increasing in day-to-day life, therefore, analyze fraud that is occurring in organizations or companies, these frauds are analyzed using quantitative science to understand fraud, through BI (business intelligence), And then we have to develop an effective detection of fraud. Solutions through the science of data. To continue with fraud analyzes, we have to detect frauds to find the right solutions to overcome these illegal activities. The detection of fraud is a process that has different threads to continue, to detect activities that are carried out to prevent the person or credentials of money illegally known to another person.
The learning of the machine is a scientific discipline that explores the construction and study of algorithms that can learn from the data. These algorithms operate by building a model of the sample inputs and using that to make predictions or decisions, instead of following the strictly strict instructions of the program. The learning of the machine is closely related to and, often, overlaps with computational statistics; A discipline that also specializes in the creation of prediction.
Through this training, we will guide you through the process of understanding the concept of detection of fraud in credit payments using a case study. We have used Kimeans and hierarchical grouping to understand the data and we also use other techniques and methods of visualization to compare and understand the data flow. The main objective of this course is to provide a wide understanding of fraud detection analyzes and students or professionals will also include the solid internal system and risk management system in organizations. To detect learning concepts of the fraud machine and algorithms are required to understand.
In this section, we detect fraud in credit card payments or transactions using installation packets to detect fraud. In this section, algorithms such as means, hierarchical grouping to understand the data. This section includes topics in the CUST classification that explains the risk analysis, range functions, RHS restrictions, VRS restrictions, CRS efficiency, etc. First, you will be presented to the banking system that includes loan state ratings, beta value, the value of predicting, performance values, etc. In this section, you will also learn about logistics regression algorithms to implement them in a project.
Who this course is for:
- To undergo this course, students, professionals, product managers, or any other who are interested in learning about fraud analytics can take up this Fraud Analytics Training. Even marketing professionals can also take up this course so that they can make their customers beware of frauds that are taking place. Marketing professionals or researchers also can take up this course so that they can upgrade their skills or can gain knowledge on new fraud that is there in today’s banking sectors.
Fraud Analytics in Banking and Credit using Machine Learning
156 + Free courses Provided by Google Enroll Now
Coursera 1840 + Free Course Enroll Now
1500 + Free Online Courses of Udemy