Web Development Bootcamp is designed to give students the fundamental skills required to become a talented, confident, full-stack web developer. Together, we will leave no stone unturned and cover each topic in detail.
- Create responsive, accessible, and beautiful layouts
- Continue to learn and grow as a developer, long after the course ends
- Learn Flexbox and CSS Grid.
- Create and Agency Website using pure old CSS, even without flexbox and CSS Grid.
- Create the Pluralsight login page clone using Flexbox.
- Create a video background landing page using Flexbox.
- Create a blur effect landing page using CSS Grid.
- Create a mobile first site using CSS Grid.
- Update your CSS Skills by doing two challenges from frontend mentor site.
- Projects using pure CSS, ie no CSS frameworks
- Learn CSS Animation and create a cool Mario
- Build a simple web app that searches a JSON file, containing Indian states details.
- Create seven amazing projects in CSS
During the course, we will create some interesting projects together, such as Imperial Donuts, a static website for a fictitious donut company, and we will create our own CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) application.
so that we learn how to achieve functionality in web applications. We will also learn jQuery so that we can apply nice dimming effects to web pages and create our own custom animations. After that, we’ll move on to PHP, which is a server-side language that works on 79% of websites today.
When you have finished The Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp 2021, you will be a talented, confident and well-rounded web developer, and the great news is that the course will be constantly updated with new content.