- Build a simple HTML text site
- Style web pages using CSS
- Use any pre built libraries in JS and jQuery
- Learn the latest Bootstrap 5
- Many more things
Front end web development Bootcamp 2021 Course Requirements
- Basics of anyone programming language
Front end web development Bootcamp 2021 Course Description
learn how to build professional responsive websites. which look good on mobiles, tablets and desktop screens.
We will build these sites together…
- a simple but elegant portfolio.
- Facebook clone.
- A responsive Landing page for any company
- Also you’ll get free bootstrap themes worth 400$
We cover everything you need to build your first website. From creating your first page through to uploading your website to the internet.
We’ll upload the websites that we made on Github and learn how to start freelancing and earn money.
We’ll upload our website to the webserver at 000hostingwebsite so that0 your website can be accessed directly from the ‘world wide web’.
- Learn how to work with responsive images and icons. and stunning full screen background images and probably one too many gradients.
- Learn how to create forms and to choose great fonts for your website.
- We will learn the latest Bootstrap 5
- Learn how to work with Bootstrap 5 to easily add carousels, cards and complex looking menus.
- Setup a domain name with hosting so that your website is live on the internet for others to see.
By the end of this course you’ll have a great understanding of important web design topics like HTML5, CSS3, Flex box, Responsive design and Bootstrap.
If that all sounds a little too fancy – don’t worry, this course is aimed at people new to web design and who have never coded before. We’ll start right at the beginning and work our way through step by step.
Do you want to learn the number #1 programming language that powers the internet?
If your answer is a big YES… Then this is exactly the course you are looking for!
What is this course?
To achieve our goal together, the course contains coding sessions, coding challenges, theory lectures, real-world projects and a final course exam.
This course is different because it’s not just about writing code, it’s also about how and why code works the way it does. Because it’s the perfect mix between theory and practice. Because it focuses not only on small coding examples but also on real-world projects and use cases.
Recommended Course: Django with React | An Ecommerce Website
What does this course offer:
- Basics & Fundamentals: Data types, let & const variables, functions, conditionals, loops, object literals, arrays, etc
- DOM Manipulation: Selectors, traversing the DOM, show/hide, creating & removing elements, event listeners
- OOP: ES5 prototypes, ES2015 classes & sub-classes, constructors
- Async JS: Ajax , callbacks, promises
- ES6: Arrow functions, template strings, generators, iterators, maps & sets, symbols & more
Who this course is for:
- Complete Beginners in Web Development
Source: Front end web development Bootcamp 2021