GIMP 2.10 Masterclass: From Beginner to Pro Photo Editing. If you’re looking to take your photography skills to the next level, then this Gimp 2.10 Masterclass Course is perfect for you! In this course, you’ll learn how to use Gimp for photo editing, from beginner to pro. You’ll learn how to use filters, effects and tools to create stunning images that will impress your friends and family. With this course, you’ll be able to create professional-quality photos in no time at all. So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and start learning!
Gimp is a free and open source image editor that has been around since the early 2000s. In this Gimp 2.10 Masterclass, you’ll learn how to use Gimp to edit photos from beginner to pro levels. You’ll learn how to use filters, tools, and techniques to create beautiful images. By the end of this class, you’ll be able to edit photos like a pro!
This Gimp 2.10 Masterclass is designed for beginners who want to learn how to edit photos with Gimp. If you are already familiar with photo editing software such as Photoshop or GIMP, you may not need this class.
- How to Master GIMP 2.10
- How to use all the tools in the GIMP toolbox.
- The GIMP layout and its most important features
- All 38 layer modes (blend modes) for creating image effects.
- Important design and image editing concepts like Layers and Selection Areas
- What’s new in the latest versions of GIMP, including GIMP 2.10.20
- Edit a photo professionally from start to finish.
- Use proper methods, not shortcuts, for better and more professional results.
- Import photos into GIMP.
- Edit photos for print or web.
- Make image adjustments using powerful built-in tools and filters.
- Touch up photos to remove imperfections or background objects.
- Enhance photos for a better finished product.
- How to Master the Paths Tool
- How to add a vignette around photos for a more dramatic effect.
- The Dodge and Burn Tools for a “Vogue” look.
- Crop or resize images with minimal quality loss, including cropping images into a circle shape.
- Export your photos to file types supported by GIMP.
- Create image compositions that combine graphic design, images, and filters.
- Edit black and white photos using recommended tools and methods.
- Edit low-light photos
- Remove objects from photos and perform other photo manipulations
- Repair old and damaged photographs
GIMP 2.10 Masterclass: From Beginner to Pro Photo Editing Course Requirements
- Know how to take photos with your own camera and upload photos to your computer.
- Prior knowledge of how layers work within GIMP is a plus, though not entirely necessary.
- Know how to use a computer.
GIMP 2.10 Masterclass: From Beginner to Pro Photo Editing Course Description
GIMP 2.10 Masterclass: From Beginner to Pro Photo Editing and Graphic Design
- A UDEMY BEST-SELLER WITH 7,000+ STUDENTS
- MORE GIMP CONTENT THAN ANY OTHER COURSE WITH 250+ LECTURES, OVER 30 HOURS OF CONTENT
- OVER 2,000 REVIEWS WITH A 4.5 STAR RATING – MORE REVIEW THAN ANY OTHER GIMP COURSE
- THE FASTEST GROWING GIMP COURSE ON UDEMY
It’s finally time for you to master GIMP.
Do you just wish you knew all of the great things GIMP had to offer (especially as an alternative to or replacement for Photoshop)? Have you taken photos with your camera but don’t know how to edit them? Are you struggling to make your images look great or professional in GIMP? Are you curious as to what GIMP can offer as a graphic design program? Not sure which methods are best for getting professional results?
This is the course for you!
Join over 7,000 students and start mastering GIMP 2.10 today! This course has more in-depth GIMP 2.10 content than any other course on the platform, plus tons of projects, assignments and course resources to help you practice the skills learned in each lecture.
Get familiar with photo editing in GIMP 2.10 to improve your photos and master photo retouching with this BEST SELLING course, taught by a 9 year GIMP expert and photographer. No Photoshop required!
In This Course, You’ll Learn:
- Getting started with GIMP
- The GIMP layout and other GIMP Basics
- A comprehensive overview of ALL GIMP tools in the Toolbox, including:
- Selection Tools
- Path Tool
- Transform Tools
- Paint Tools
- Text Tool
- Miscellaneous Tools
- Setting up the program interface for photo retouching
- Opening RAW images into GIMP
- Editing your photos to improve their color and quality
- Color balancing
- levels adjustment
- Brightness & Contrast
- Sharpening an image
- Touching up an image
- Eye enhancement
- Creating a “Vogue” look
- Designing a Photo Collage Using Multiple Images and Layer Masks
- All 38 layer modes found in GIMP for blending images
- Includes explanations of each Layer Mode Type
- Scaling and cropping your images, including cropping images into a circle shape
- Enhancing your photos with lighting effects and filters
- Editing Black and White Photos
- Creating social media banners for Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Includes free templates for social media banners
- Exporting your images out of GIMP for use in print or web projects
- PLUS you’ll get access to over 10 hours of Bonus Photo Editing Tutorials, Graphic Design Tutorials, and Photo Manipulation Tutorials (including GIMP 2.10 tutorials) at the end of the course – commercial free – to help you further develop and acquire new GIMP skills! Tutorials cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Top 5 Photo Enhancement Techniques
- Fix Dark Portrait Lighting the RIGHT Way
- Picture in Text with 3D Pop-out Effect
- Rain Effect Photo Manipulation Tutorial
- GEGL, Explained
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do with GIMP
- Acne Removal and Improving Skin Complexion
- What’s new in every GIMP 2.10 release version, including: GIMP 2.10.2, GIMP 2.10.4, GIMP 2.10.6, GIMP 2.10.8, GIMP 2.10.10, GIMP 2.10.12,GIMP 2.10.14,GIMP 2.10.18,GIMP 2.10.20 and GIMP 2.10.22
- How to Open RAW Images in GIMP 2.10 (using DarkTable)
- How to Fix Old and Severely Damaged Photos
- How to Recolor Photos
- How to Import Palettes
- How to Create Pixel Art (For Game Design)
- and more!
What Students Say About the Course
“I’m so glad I found this! I have been using GIMP for several years (a couple of decades actually) and have been looking for a comprehensive GIMP course like this forever. This course has finally given me exactly what I’ve been looking for. Michael’s course and teaching method are absolutely impressive!”
-Reg E. | *****
“Very thorough explanations of numerous GIMP features. As a long-time Photoshop user, I wanted to learn more about how to use GIMP effectively, and this course has been very good.”
-Jud D. | *****
“When I started this course I had some basic knowledge of GIMP. However I had many gaps and/or insecurities when applying my knowledge. So I wanted to become a better user. By the way you already noticed English is not my native language. But Michael’s English is easy to understand and with the the help of subtitles I understood most everything[…] After having concluded the course I can say: – I am really a better user – I learned a lot[.] This course is worth every penny. Highly recommended!”
-Hans-Peter L. | *****
“An Outstanding course on Gimp that will help any user develop a solid understanding of all the tools and how to apply them.”
-Arthur | *****
Whether you want to edit photos for clients, touch up your own portraits, or make your own graphic design compositions, this is the place to start! Join over 7,000 students!
By the end of this course, you will have a strong understanding of how to use the photo editing tools within GIMP. You will also develop a better eye for coloring and correcting your images. Overall, you’ll be able to more consistently enhance images for a better looking final product!
My goal for this course is to teach you the proper and professional way to edit your photos, plus how to create amazing graphic design projects or compositions. I don’t take shortcuts in my methods – I only recommend the best methods based on my 8 years of experience using GIMP and the recommendations that come straight from the creators of the GIMP photo editor. This comprehensive course will, in the end, allow you to focus on your artistic abilities when editing photos while also harnessing your newly-acquired technical knowledge of the GIMP program. Take the limitations and guesswork out of your photo editing and design process and create with confidence!
Take your time with the course – there is not time limit for completing it and you’ll get lifetime access once you enroll. Learn from one of the top GIMP-dedicated educators in the world – not someone who only teaches GIMP as a footnote to other programs like Photoshop.
If you don’t like the course, there is a 30 day money-back guarantee. However, I think you’ll really enjoy it!
Who this course is for:
- All skill levels looking to improve their knowledge of GIMP’s features, filters, and tools.
- Beginner GIMP users who want to get familiar with this free photo editor.
- Photographers who want to edit their photos on a free and powerful piece of software.
- Beginner GIMP users who want to learn how to edit their photos.
- For those who want to “Photoshop” images but prefer GIMP or don’t want to buy Photoshop.
- Intermediate GIMP users who have used the program before or are familiar with it but want to expand their knowledge of the photo editing aspects of the program.
- For those who want to master the various photo editing tools in GIMP.
- For those who want to familiarize themselves with the various design tools in GIMP
- For those who want to become more creative with their photo editing.
- For users who want to use GIMP for personal or professional art, design, and photography projects
GIMP 2.10 Masterclass: From Beginner to Pro Photo Editing Course Buy wit Above Link In Udemy