Gino’s Lambda Expressions course for Java Certification Exam paid course free. You will become Master in Lambda Expressions and Method References for Oracle’s latest Java 11 Certification Exam 1Z0-819.
- Lambda Expressions in detail
- Method References in detail
Gino’s Lambda Expressions course for Java Certification Exam Course Requirements
- Basics of java’s interface concepts and function overriding
Gino’s Lambda Expressions course for Java Certification Exam Course Description
*Brand new course*
*Master all the tricky concepts of Lambda Expressions and Method References from scratch, for Oracle’s latest Java 11 Certification Exam 1Z0-819*
Are you preparing for the Java 11 Certification Exam 1Z0-819 that was launched by Oracle in early 2021?
Are you looking for a genuine, up-to-date course relevant in 2021 that provides simple & easy to digest lessons on complex scenarios of Java’s popular features:
- Lambda Expressions
- Method References
If you’ve enrolled in our previous courses, you know the high standards we set.
This course is no different.
All our courses provide:
- Extremely high quality professional tutorials expressed in articulate English
- Intelligently designed curriculums that simplify complicated topics, and
- present them to our students, in an easy-to-remember manner.
In this course, we inspect Lambda expressions and Method References from scratch, in great detail, from Java 11 exam perspective.
Because of the heavy emphasis on the exam’s objectives, this course covers several topics that perplex students and are usually brushed aside or skipped in standard courses and books.
- Functional Interface v/s Interface + Tricky practice questions for Exam
- New special features with Object class from Functional Interface perspective (imp for exam)
- Why Functional Programming when java already supports OOP
- Lambda Expression Concept
- Valid ways for specifying Lambda’s arguments (imp for exam)
- Valid ways for specifying Lambda’s body (imp for exam)
- void compatible lambda (very imp for exam)
- New rules involving local variables and lambdas (imp for exam)
- Easiest way to write your first Method Reference
- Shortcut rules for Method Reference (imp for exam)
- with void methods
- with non-void methods
- Method Reference with static methods
- Method Reference with instance methods (imp for exam)
- Method Reference with parameters (very imp for exam)
- Method Reference with constructors aka Constructor Reference
We have also added tough, concept clearing practice questions, wherever applicable.
The course additionally accompanies well disposed, dynamic educator support by means of udemy and facebook. In the event that you have any inquiries, or need lucidity on a specific subject, post your inquiries in the conversation gathering and we’ll ensure you get the idea right.
This isn’t a course where understudies are deserted and left abandoned in udemy’s Q&A gathering.
Before the finish of this course,
you’ll feel certain on how lambda articulations and strategy references work.
When you complete the course, there would no compelling reason to contemplate this point from elsewhere.
Save your experience with a fast however top to bottom educational program that thoroughly shows these ideas according to certificate test’s point of view.
Lambda is what’s to come. Enlist now and gain admittance to our understudy elite facebook bunch where we answer questions raised by understudies.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners as well as Working Professionals wanting to master Lambda Expressions