Global Air Logistics Management in Supply Chain Management paid course free. Air Logistics Management, Freight ,Document in logistics ,Logistics & Supply chain management
- Understanding Air mode of International Transport and International Trade of Import Export
- Calculating Freight Rate for Import Export by Aviation Logistics
- Volume calculation for cargo in Air Logistics Management.
- Role of Freight Forwarder and their importance in Logistics and Supply Chain Management .
- Role of Ground Handling Agent in Aviation Management of Import Export Cargo Logistics
- History of Aviation Logistics in International Trade
- Types of Airports in Aviation Logistics
- Types of Airlines in Air Cargo Logistics Management
- Strenghts and Weakness of Air Logistics over Sea Logistics in International Trade
- The Governing body of Aviation Logistics [International Air Transport Association (IATA)]
- Types of Airports and Airlines Connectivity in International Trade & Logistics
- Road Freight Shipping Operators and Air Logistics
- The Role of Information Technology on Air Logistics
- Air freight shipping Calculations and Types of Air Freight
- Documents in Import Export Shipping of Inventory by Air Logistics
Global Air Logistics Management in Supply Chain Management Course Requirements
- Hunger to improve yourself and enhance your Logistics and Supply Chain Career
- A desire to Master Logistics and Supply Chain Business and learn practical applied knowledge
- So lets FLY our Cargo 🙂
Global Air Logistics Management in Supply Chain Management Course Description
This course will prove to be a boon to you and help you increase your knowledge of logistics and supply chain management, because it is an aviation logistics professional course in supply chain management, because logistics management is very important if your goal is to transport goods .
Urgent and minimal risk, just like in international trade, supply chain management and transportation, there are many risks involved. It is the basis of inventory movement and is an ideal choice for Amazon FBA, forwarding, outsourcing, retail business owners, inventory, logistics and supply chains.
Management professionals, focusing on practical knowledge that you can use in your daily work, because the lecturer himself is a supply chain management and logistics professional who manages shipping, freight forwarding, water and land transportation, aviation logistics for many exporters and importers, and has Professional qualifications in the field of logistics management and supply chain management in the future management of supply chain and logistics are essential for any company in the supply of high-quality raw materials, efficient manufacturing processes and monitoring, transportation and storage of finished products.
Companies that implement well-designed supply chain practices can meet consumer needs faster and in a timely manner.
Supply chain and logistics digitalization is the process of redesigning logistics practices by combining the latest technological solutions with other physical and digital assets. In this way, they can better adapt to the fast-paced, highly competitive, and omni-channel business environment. Why is logistics management and supply chain management a good career? And internationally. Logistics and supply chain management are necessary conditions for company success and customer satisfaction.
Top job profiles:
Supply Chain /Logistics Manager
Master Production Scheduler
Export Import/ Logistics/ Supply Chain Analyst
Export Import/ Logistics/ Supply Chain Consultant
Customer Service Manager Export Import/ Logistics/ Supply Chain
International Logistics Manager
Inventory Control Manager
Logistics Business Analyst
By the end of this you will complete understanding of the Business of Logistics Management in Supply Chain , from a day to day operational point of view.
The Modules in this course are
1) Introductory video to the Aviation Logistics Management in Supply Chain & Import Export
2)Shift of Cargo from Air Logistic to Ocean Logistics in Import Export
3)Strengths of Aviation Logistics over other modes in Import Export
4)History and Orgin of Aviation Logistics in International trade
5)International Air Transport Association (IATA) in Import Export, Shipping & Logistics
6)Types of Airlines in Air Cargo Logistics Management and Import Export
7)Types of Airports in Aviation Logistics Management
8)Types of Airports and Airlines Connectivity in International Trade
9)Aviation Connectivity in International Trade & Import Export
10)Players in Aviation Logistics and Import Export
11)The Role of Information Technology on Air Logistics
12)Air freight Calculations and Types of Air Freight in Import Export & Logistics
13)Documents in Aviation Logistics Management and International Trade
14)Flow of Movement of cargo in aviation logistics management and Import Export
At the end of this course the students will understand why selecting the best mode of transport for a said inventory is very important in Logistics Managment and when should they select Air Modes of transports and when to not
they will learn about Freight Calculation in Air Logistics , Volume Calculation of Cargo(Inventory) , How to Save Cost in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, The Role of Freight Forwarder cum Custom Broker in Logistics and Supply Chain, The Role of Ground Handling Agent in Air Logistics Management, Whom and why to consult before placing an order, Selection of Transport mode in emergency or high valued cargo and Charge wise study of Logistics chain.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning about International Shipping by Air and Logistics business (only practical concepts that you can use and no boring theory + we won’t cover business topics that are common sense).
- Supply Chain and Logistics Professionals. Working in Operations, Manufacturing, Retail or Service sectors, Production and Industry
- Financial Controllers, Accountants, Business Analysts & Consultants for Freight forwarding , Logistics and Supply Chain
- MSME business owners in Export and Import, Freight Forwarding, Logistics, Time Sensitive Logistics Business
- This is a must course for beginners and intermediate students/professionals in logistics, supply chain and operations management who want to improve and broaden their scope of knowledge on the subject as this is a speacialized course on Air Logistics
Global Air Logistics Management in Supply Chain Management