Google Cloud FinOps Fundamentals. Learn the fundamentals of FinOps and how to apply FinOps best practices to Google Cloud deployments. Learn the fundamentals of FinOps and how to apply FinOps best practices to Google Cloud deployments.
You will Lean
- Learn the fundamentals of FinOps and also get to know how FinOps is handled with Google Cloud deployments.
- Forecasting, reports, monitoring, and bill analysis will be covered.
- Demos will cover services such as GKE, Compute Engine, BigQuery, Cloud Operations, Billing and more will be covered in detail.
- FinOps best Practices with Google Cloud
- How to implement Cloud Cost Optimization techniques
- What are the Google Cloud Epics
- Walk thru a Case Study for Google Cloud FinOps
Google Cloud FinOps Fundamentals Course Content
- Why Get Google Cloud Enabled? –> 3 lectures • 5min.
- Google Cloud FinOps Fundamentals –> 12 lectures • 51min.
- Google Cloud Tools/Services for FinOps Management –> 18 lectures • 1hr 26min.
- Managing Service Costs on GCP –> 27 lectures • 2hr 7min.
Learn the fundamentals of FinOps and how to apply FinOps best practices to Google Cloud deployments.
The course will walk you thru the fundamentals of FinOps, provide insight into how FinOps operations are handled and what services can provide insight into Cloud spending.
Let us get started learning about Google Cloud FinOps
Forecasting, reports, monitoring, and bill analysis will be covered.
Demos will cover services such as GKE, Compute Engine, BigQuery, Cloud Operations, Billing and more will be covered in detail.
Each section has whiteboard discussions, demos, review summaries, and review questions.
There is also a case study where we present a scenario in cloud spending and walk thru how to solve the challenges.
- 3 hours of on-demand video with demos/whiteboards
- 2 downloadable resources
Who Is This Course For?
- Cloud Spend Budget Owner
- FinOps practitioners, such as a FinOps Analyst, Director of Cloud Optimization, Manager of Cloud Operations, or Cloud Cost Optimization Data Analyst
- Principal Systems Engineer, Cloud Architect, Service Delivery Manager, Engineering Manager or Director of Platform Engineering, Senior Enterprise Architect (EA) or EA Leader
- Finance and Procurement team members, including Technology Procurement Manager, Global Technology Procurement, Manager Cloud Cost Optimization, Financial Planning, and Analyst Manager, and Financial Business Advisor
- IT Program and Portfolio Management Leader
Topics Cover in this Course
- Understand why FinOps is a cultural practice and the operating model is the most efficient way for teams to manage their cloud costs.
- How to understand and control your Google Cloud spending but also use the data collected from billing to export to BigQuery
- Identify the proper tools in Google Cloud to Manage Costs
- How to export billing to BigQuery and then view in Cloud DataLab.
- Understand how to determine the proper compute discount model.
- Determine what services are increasing your cloud spending and also how to reduce those costs.
- How to set up notifications and budgets to notify your team of potential issues.
- Participants should have cloud accounts to run and collect data on cloud spending.
https://www.udemy.com/course/google-cloud-finops-fundamentals/d8f32befabf6205a86b4efa95eddd13a3b2cb5a3Hash Code Work Only