Graph Database: Neo4j with Spring Boot. Graph databases are a new type of database that is designed to store data in the form of graphs. Graph databases are different than traditional database systems in that they are not designed to store data in tables. Instead, they use a graph-based structure to organize the data. This allows for more efficient searches and analysis of the data. Graph databases have already begun to become popularized due to their ability to quickly process large amounts of data.
Graph databases are a powerful tool for storing and querying data. Neo4j is a popular graph database, and Spring Boot provides an easy way to get started with it. This article shows how to set up Neo4j and Spring Boot together, and use them to store and query data.
Graph databases are quickly gaining in popularity as an engine for big data processing. Neo4j, a graph database developed by Neo Technology, is no exception. In this article, we will show you how to set up and use Neo4j with Spring Boot.
Graph databases are a relatively new technology that allows for fast and efficient querying of large data sets. They use algorithms similar to those used in the search engines Google, Bing, and Yahoo! to allow users to quickly find the information they are looking for. Graph databases have seen a lot of growth in recent years, with several companies going beyond simply storing data and starting to create applications using these databases.
Neo4j is a graph database that supports a variety of different programming languages. In this article, we will show you how to set up Neo4j and Spring Boot together so that you can develop applications using neo4j. Graph databases have the ability to store, query, and manipulate data in a way that is similar to what you would find in a graph. This makes it very easy to find information within these databases.
- Graph Database Neo4j (NoSQL)
- Node and Relationship In Neo4j
- Create, Read, Update and Delete (CRUD) Operations with Neo4j and Spring Boot
- AND, OR, IN Queries with Neo4j and Spring Boot
- Set up Neo4j on a Windows
- Constraints In Neo4j
- Aggregate Functions In Neo4j
- Contains, Starts with Queries In Neo4j
- Pagination & Sorting In Neo4j
Graph Database: Neo4j with Spring Boot Course Requirements
- Need to have basic knowledge of any SQL Database
- Need to have basic knowledge of Java & Spring Boot
Graph Database: Neo4j with Spring Boot Course Description
This course is all about Neo4j which is Graph Database and it is type of NoSQL.
In this course you will learn Neo4j in detail and also you will learn How to use Neo4j with Spring Boot ?
Below are topics that this course covers :-
- What is Graph, Node and Property ?
- Neo4j Installation
- Create & Drop Database
- Create, Read, Update and Delete (CRUD) Operations in Neo4j.
- Cypher Query Language (CQL)
- AND, OR and IN Queries In Neo4j.
- Relationship between Nodes
- Relationship Properties
- Constraints in Neo4j – Unique Constraint, Property Existence Constraint & Node Key Constraint
- Neo4j with Spring Boot using Spring Data Neo4j
- Create, Read, Update and Delete (CRUD) Operations using Spring Data Neo4j
- AND, OR and IN Queries using Spring Data Neo4j
- Optional Match and Detach Delete
May be you are thinking why to learn Neo4j ?
The answer is when you have complex relations in your SQL database then if you try with query which has lot of JOINS in it then it will slow down the performance where as Neo4j is faster as compared to SQL databases.
Neo4j is being used by companies like Airbus, Walmart, eBay, Adobe etc.
By end of the course you will be able to manage data in Neo4j Graph Database along with your Spring Boot Application. You will be able to execute CQLs to perform different operations in Neo4j.
This course covers Neo4j with Spring Boot because Spring Framework is widely used among Java Developers.
Who this course is for:
- Any Beginner who wants to learn Graph Database Neo4j
Graph Database: Neo4j with Spring Boot Course Buy wit Above Link In Udemy
156 + Free courses Provided by Google Enroll Now
Coursera 1840 + Free Course Enroll Now
1500 + Free Online Courses of Udemy