What you’ll learn
- After completing this course, you will have intermediate to expert knowledge of graphic design theory that you can immediately apply to your career or hobbies.
- This course provides an overview of some of the most common graphic design principles and the thinking behind them.
- The fundamentals of graphic design will be applied in your everyday life with the experience you gain.
- We will cover the basics of typography as well as how it impacts print and digital media.
- This course aims to teach students layout, user interface design, and composition so they can control what is displayed to the viewer.
- The course will teach you about past and current design trends that you can use to create your own original work.
- You will learn about color theory and how it relates to products, art, branding, and advertising.
- This course is geared towards beginners of graphic design theory, as well as anyone interested in learning the basics of color theory, typography, layout design, photography, logo design, branding, and more as they relate to graphic design.
- You will learn intermediate and advanced terms you can use in graphic design, user interfaces, mobile apps, logo design, t-shirt design and other digital or print media.
Graphic Design Theory Course Description
In this course, you will learn the theory of Graphic Design.
A lot of people would like to be designers, but have no idea what design basics are.
For anyone to truly understand how it works, it takes years of trying to put separate ideas together.
However, it doesn’t have to be like that.
The right education will take you from a beginner to an expert in the field of graphic design by introducing you to the fundamentals of color, typography, layout, composition, branding, and many other areas.
Learning graphic design has never been easier. There is no need to have any prior design theory experience; this course will teach you how to design effectively.
In this course, you will find more than 1 hour (and counting) of video tutorials and practical examples that are sure to help you grasp every aspect of this graphic design theory!
Throughout this course, the videos build on each other, so you will learn more and more as you proceed.
Nice, huh? 🙂
As a bonus, the course is also designed so that you can skip directly to topics that you are interested in if you already know some design theory.
How can graphic design theory benefit you?
There are many careers, industries, and hobbies that require basic design skills. I can help you with anything from logo design to web design to social media, advertising to product design, printing to t-shirts. We will cover ideas for any niche in this course!
There are specific details provided in each section so that you can gain a comprehensive understanding of the main principle.
Learn Color Theory, Typography, Layout, Grids & Design Principles in an Easy Way.
Who this course is for:
- This course is specifically design for beginners interested in graphic design theory. Philosophies and practical projects are given so that you not only understand the reasoning behind the theory, but you also get a chance to practice it to.
- This course is great for:
- – Graphic Designers
- – Website Designers
- – Logo Designers
- – UI / UX Designers
- – Product Designers
- – T-Shirt Designers
- – Businesses
- – Marketers
- – Social Media Experts
- any anyone else interested in learning the fundamentals of graphic design theory!
156 + Free courses Provided by Google Enroll Now
Coursera 1840 + Free Course Enroll Now
1500 + Free Online Courses of Udemy