Build Hospital Booking System With PHP & Laravel. Hospital Management System Project in PHP and Laravel. In this course, you will be taught how to build a hospital appointment reservation system using Laravel.
You will Learn
- How to download Laravel & Create New Project
- How to install composer and XAMPP
- How to create models & controllers
- How to create a template using Blade
- How to incorporate Bootstrap
- How to work on the UI
- How to insert reservations into the database
- How to display appointments to users
- How to allow users to book an appointment
- How to allow users to register and login
- How to let users cancel appointments
- How to make your user interface responsive
- And much more…
Hospital Management System Project in PHP and Laravel
Laravel is an incredibly powerful framework that is built using PHP. Laravel gives the opportunity to build different web-based projects. It can be used to build small, medium, and large-sized web apps and websites. Companies have migrated to Laravel from the current tech that they were using because of the outstanding features that Laravel offers. Hence, the demand for Laravel developers is increasing and that is obviously due to the increase of companies that use Laravel. Therefore, the opportunity to start your career as a Laravel developer is promising, and learning Laravel is the first step toward a brilliant career as a Laravel developer.
What will you learn?
In this course, you will learn How to Build a Hospital Booking System Using Laravel Framework. The web app will display bookings and users will be able to book appointments in any department they want. Users will also be able to register in the system and create an account and log in. Moreover, users can cancel bookings whenever they want to. Thus the system is a complete booking reservation system for hospitals to make things easy when it comes to arranging bookings with patients.
Why you should take this course?
Instead of wasting your time trying to learn theoretical concepts that would do no good for you, I’ll teach you the “how to” so that you will be able to build a complete system using Laravel and you will be able to start building large-sized projects using Laravel confidently.
Note: This course will take you on a step-by-step approach so that you understand every single piece of code. I’ll start with the most basic topics and gradually move forward toward advanced topics. It’s recommended that you have a good understanding of OOP and PHP.
What you’ll learn in this course will definitely prepare you to start a career as a Laravel developer. Hence, after the end of this course, you will definitely have a robust, unbeatable portfolio that you can use to start applying for Laravel jobs confidently.
Topics covered in this course:
- How to create a Laravel Project
- How to install composer and XAMP
- Laravel views and front-end (HTML & CSS)
- Laravel Blade templates
- How to create Controllers
- How to create tables
- How to display bookings
- How to allow users to book appointments
- How to let users cancel bookings
- How to let users register and log in
- How to design the UI in a responsive way
- How to use for loops in Blade
- and much much more…
What is expected after this course?
After successfully finishing this course, you will :
- Have your own Laravel Hospital Booking website.
- Have a solid understanding of the Laravel framework.
- Be able to create web apps using Laravel.
- Start your Career as a Laravel Developer.
I wish you an incredibly successful journey during this course.
This course is Good for:
- Web developers.
https://www.udemy.com/course/build-hospital-booking-system-with-php-laravel/a2a0eaaa49f62cf7d6a42a262fddd4976e93299eHash Code Work Only