In this course, you will learn how to build Conversational AI chatbots using a web API-ai platform. Integrate the channels of communications into your chatbot builder and Learn and practice the web API ai service chatbot builder.
How to build smart chatbots Course content
2 sections • 9 lectures • 47m total length
Basic functionality5 lectures • 25min
- Introduction to course04:50
- Lecture 2: Domain Knowledge07:28
- Lecture 3: Dialogue Scenarios04:33
- Lecture 4: Slots and Actions. API integration.05:22
- Lecture 5: Integrating channels of communications02:23
Ready-to-use templates4 lectures • 23min
- Order modification and status check template05:42
- Lecture 7: Password reset template04:21
- Zendesk integration template07:20
- Lecture 9: Calendly integration template05:33
- No prerequisite is required
By the end of this practice course you will be able to:
- Examine the traditional chatbot’s functionality;
- Identify the advantages of a new generation GPT-3 AI chatbot;
- Learn and practice the webapi ai service chatbot builder;
- Utilize ready-to-use templates;
- Integrate the channels of communications into your chatbot builder
Traditional chatbot services have limited responses, are non-adaptive, difficult to build, and more importantly, overwhelm the user with tons of unnecessary questions. This is why, many companies are reluctant to use the bulky conventional chatbot services, and clients are frustrated with bots and eager to switch to a ‘human’ support manager. In contrast, we humans don’t need access to thousands of examples to master a skill like a customer service. In most cases, familiarity with the subject matter, a guideline set, and some sample dialogue that is all needed.
Think of an AI chatbot builder as if it were your new employee. You can give free-form instructions and provide sample dialogue scenarios to teach an AI chatbot builder. Moreover, the domain knowledge may include some simple instructions, FAQ database, and can communicate with your API for sending and retrieving information such as unique order details, customer’s payment information, and many more.
You will also learn how to integrate your systems through APIs so that the chatbot will be able to perform: bookings, account management, change order details, ticket cancelation, and many more.
You will practice the built-in integrations with popular services such as Zendesk, Shopify, Calendly, Stripe, and many more.
Who this course is for:
- IT specialists
- marketing specialists
- customer support manager