How to Create Online Courses using an iPhone. Learn how to plan, prepare, shoot and edit your online course right from your iPhone!
- Plan your course the right way to ensure your content is structured and valuable to your audience.
- Present like a professional with simple, easy to follow advice.
- Film your course using an iPhone ensuring your lighting and audio is perfect.
- Edit your videos, including adding B-roll, sound and titles, to create engaging course lessons.
- Lots of handouts and practical exercises to perfect your skills.
- Help people with your knowledge and earn income at the same time.
How to Create Online Courses using an iPhone Course Requirements
- The technical sections show how to record and edit videos using an iPhone. Android users can also benefit from the course but the screen recordings will be different from what they see on their device.
- No prior teaching experience is needed, we will teach you what you need to know.
How to Create Online Courses using an iPhone Course Description
How to Create Online Courses Using an iPhone
So, are you looking for a way to earn some extra money but have no idea where to start?
What if I told you that using just your iPhone, you can set up a successful online business that makes money while you sleep? Online courses are exploding right now, and with the eLearning market estimated to be worth $ 325 billion by 2025, now is the perfect time to be a part of it.
Whether you’re a home baker, mechanic, golfer, musician, accountant, gardener, or computer programmer, you can earn money teaching others your skills. In just 2 hours, you will learn everything you need to know to plan, prepare and deliver a professional course online with your iPhone. Topics range from scriptwriting, presentation skills, and set design to more technical topics like lighting and video editing.
Traditional videography requires a large investment to get started, which is overkill for the average online course builder. An iPhone with some additional equipment will be more than enough to create an impressive-looking field and to prove it, this entire field was filmed on an iPhone.
Not only will I teach you how to plan, film, and edit your course, but I’ll also stick to a £ 1000 budget, using just your iPhone with some budget-friendly accessories.
Your time is valuable, so each video is kept as short as possible, and includes only the highest quality content and useful information. In just over 2 hours of class, plus some homework, you can expect to become a professional course creator.
Let’s do it!
You will learn to:
Plan, research, and write online courses using a structured approach.
Present with confidence, enhancing your presence on camera.
Apply videography concepts like composition, frame rate, resolution, and focal length in your course.
Use B-roll clips in your courses to add interest and improve participation. Set your location, lighting, and audio to record high-quality video.
Edit your course with LumaFusion.
Use a green screen to use virtual backgrounds.
- The course is in English, but each lesson has subtitles in Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Dutch for non-English speakers. English subtitles are also available.