How To Do Macro and Closeup Photography paid course free. Macro Photography Gear, Tips and Techniques, for Hobbyist and Photographers who Want to Improve Their Skills
- Macro Photography Gear, Understand how cameras work and what gear you need.
- How to use your computer to take control of your camera
- Focus Stacking, How to shoot hand held or in an automatic setup using gear or software.
- Edit Macro photos to make them look even better.
- Macro Photography Scene Setup, Practical demonstrations to see how I shoot in real-world scenarios.
- Macro Photography, Composition, lighting, and proper settings to take better photos.
- Macro Photography Water Drops, How to shoot refraction macro photos in water drops.
- Camera DSLR or Mirrorless
- Computer with Photography Editing Software
- An area where you can setup a small table top studio
How To Do Macro and Closeup Photography Course Description
Hello, how are you today?
I hope you are having a fabulous day because I am.
I have been working as a professional photographer for over 30 years.
In this course,
I will show you how to do macro photography.
I will show you the macro photography gear that you need. Also ways to do macro photography if you don’t have all the gear I talk about.
You don’t have to be an expert in photography. You don’t need all the latest professional camera gear, DSLR that I use.
Photography is photography and it’s all the same.
What you will learn still applies whether you’re a beginner or an expert, regardless of what equipment you use.
There’s certain fundamentals of macro photography we will talk about.
Certain things that we do differently than in other forms of photography.
So we’re going to talk about what those are.
We’re going to look at pictures that I’ve taken.
And we’re going to analyze, and I’m going to walk you through the thought process on what I am thinking as I take each one of these pictures.
We’re going to do some projects. Not very difficult.
You don’t need anything fancy gear.
All I want you to do is go out and take some pictures.
But when you’re taking these pictures, I want you to think, I want you to apply what you learned in the course.
After this course, You will see the world in a whole new way and your pictures will go from being snapshots to a thing of beauty.
I look forward to seeing your pictures in the project section.
If you’re ready. Let’s get started.
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate Level Photographers
- Photography Hobbyist who want to learn how to do Macro Photography
- Product Sales who need close up or Macro for their products