- Create your first Game using HTML5 and Canvas
- How to use Canvas element to draw
- The basics of using HTML canvas
- Create amazing things with Canvas
- Build a Game with HTML5 canvas apply game logic and more
- HTML and CSS
- Desire to learn
- Web programming experience
Learn HTML5 Canvas Element – Quick Introduction to Canvas HTML5
New content just added – how to create your first game using HTML5 and Canvas – fun interactive battle game with computer brain and dynamic values. Explore how to make Canvas based games
#1 HTML5 Canvas Pong Game – Hit the ball between ready 2 players on screen. Source Code included build your own version of the game.
#2 HTML5 Canvas Falling items catcher Game – Objective of the game is to catch items as they fall. Score when you catch colorful balls avoid the blinking resizing items or you lose a life.
#3 Bubble popper with Mouse Clicks – hover mouse over items and pop them. Score when you click and pop endless bubbles that float up the screen. Colorful bubbles.
#4 Brick breakout game – Build your version of this classic brick breaker game. Dynamic game elements, adding bonus falling items and more. Take this game to the next level add more and customize the dynamic game values.
#5 Battle Bots Game on Canvas – with 2 autonomous players or take control and have 2 players using the keyboard. You won’t find THIS GAME anywhere else –
- How to draw elements on Canvas
- How to add keyboard event listeners for arrow keys and player interaction
- How to add animation for smooth gameplay
- How to add game scoring and logic
- How to apply automation to player movement
- Create 2 player interaction and response to game actions
- How to download canvas image to computer – simple code to add a download button downloading your canvas image as base64 image file to your computer.
- Explore how to make a bouncing ball on canvas
- Upload images from your computer into canvas
- Draw on canvas simple drawing application project
Source Code included —
The canvas element is part of HTML5 and allows for dynamic, scriptable rendering of 2D shapes and bitmap images.
Course covers Getting started with HTML5 Canvas Drawing
- Learn Basics of Drawing on Canvas
- Color Units and options for line and fill Color within Canvas objects
- Strokes and Lines drawing more objects on Canvas
- How to create Draw Arcs and Circles.
- Options and how to draw Line Styles Canvas
- Color Gradients and Styling Fun radial and linear
- Applying Text Shadows to text content within Canvas
- How to use Save and Restore.
- Scaling reverse Text mirror your text content
- Project how to create Image Rotator.
- Canvas Drawing Draw a StickMan Challenge
This course is a fast paced course with all the source code included – Please try the code as you got hough the lessons to learn.
There are prerequisites to this course – please ensure you do have the skillset to learn the content presented within the lessons. The design is to explore HTML5 Canvas and how it works. Scope of this course is HTML5 Canvas and content related to the learning objective will only be covered in the lessons of this course. Perfect to get introduced to HTML5 Canvas or as a refresher to anyone already familiar with web coding.
Taught by a web developer with over 20 years experience – ready to help you learn and answer any questions you might have.
Fast friendly support is always available within the Q&A section
Recommended Course: How to write clean Kotlin and Android code!
Who this course is for:
- Web developers
- Web Designers
- Anyone who wants to learn more about creating web content