This course is for beginners who want to learn HTML, in this course I will clear all your concepts about HTML5. In this course, you will learn about every html5 tag and attribute you need to know.
HTML5 From basics to Advanced level Course content
3 sections • 19 lectures • 1h 58m total length
Introduction4 lectures • 22min
- getting the project ready for html04:10
- 0.1html introduction03:06
- 0.2.structure of an HTML document05:17
- 0.3 headings br hr pre elements09:40
1 inline text formatting6 lectures • 38min
- 1.0 inline and block level elements08:16
- 1.1 abbr b strong i em elements explained07:16
- 1.2 bdo ,br, addresss ,cite, and code element explained05:44
- 1.3 kbd,mark,blockquote and q element explained04:55
- 1.4 span , time and u element explained04:38
- 1.5 strikethrough,del ,ins,small ,sub and sup explained07:10
2 All form Elements and attributes explained9 lectures • 58min
- 2.0 forms introduction and form attributes09:53
- 2.0.1.input field introduction01:11
- 2.0.2 input common attributes part 209:36
- 2.0.3 input common attributes part 305:13
- 2.1.0 input types explained17:04
- 2.1.1 more submit attributes explained04:26
- 2.2 image and file07:16
- 2.3 date and time02:39
- very important video01:03
- None. This course assumes no prior knowledge of programming.
HTML is the foundation of all web pages. it provides structure to a webpage. Without HTML, you won’t be able to format text or add images or videos to your web pages.
HTML is free and easy to learn and use.
I will start this course by setting up the production environment, we will download the text editor called vs code for doing all of our work and then the chrome browser. and then we will start learning the basics of HTML, I will start this course by teaching the inline formatting elements of HTML where I will explain all the inline elements that you can nest inside your block-level elements.
In the next section, I will be covering the HTML forms in detail where I will explain all the input types and input elements that are available in HTML, after you learn everything about the form then we will move on to images, links, and lists where I will teach you how you can insert images to your document and how to resize it and many more stuff about the images, in this section I will teach you how you can use the lists and links and what are the attributes to customize them.
After that I will teach you about the tables and all the child elements of the table, in that section I will also cover audio and video topics, and then finally the last section will be the semantics section where I will teach you how you can use them to make your page accessible.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for those who are completely new to web development.