HVAC-Complete HAP Course-Software by Carrier (one part only) paid course free. You will Hourly Analysis Program for Cooling & Heating Load Estimation, with explaining the concepts and basics for more clarity
- HAP Carrier Software for Cooling and Heating Load Estimation
- Basics of HVAC Concepts, Equipment and Systems
HVAC-Complete HAP Course-Software by Carrier (one part only) Requirements
- Basic Mechanical Engineering Knowledge
In this course, you’ll learn to utilize the widely spread HAP software for estimating the cooling and heating loads.
It’s not only a matter of software data entry but this shall be based on proper engineering knowledge to enable you understanding the software and tweaking its tools for your sake, therefore in this course, any section that demands a certain technical background, an explanation lecture is preceded to ensure your full awareness of the upcoming content.
That’s why this course is suitable not only for the mechanical engineers but also for the engineers of other engineering aspects and for the mechanical draughtsmen who desire to extend their knowledge.
Although the course is comprehensive, I made it shortest as possible for each topic without needless elongation or slow pacing.
You’ll learn in this course:
- How to create, share, archive and delete a project in HAP.
- How to add the weather data including the different sources of getting the data with examples from actual projects.
- How to convert the Architectural wall section into layers in HAP for heat transfer control.
- How to construct the roof layers in HAP.
- How to construct doors, windows and shades in HAP.
- How to create schedule profile for people and equipment.
- How to fill data inputs for the spaces including fresh air, people, lighting, electrical equipment, gas equipment hooded and non-hooded, wall partition, ceiling partition,.. etc.
- How to fill the data for multiple types of applications.
- How to convert the one-story building into a high rise building.
- How to perform global changes to all spaces without relooking into them one by one.
- How to size the individual equipment capacity.
- How to size the project plant capacity.
- How to size direct expansion and chilled water equipment.
- How to size constant and variable air volume equipment.
- How to size humidifiers and dehumidifiers.
- How to size small split and fan coil units in addition to large rooftop and air handling units
- How to evaluate the results and discover the mistakes.
- Basic HVAC equipment types are explained.
- Cooling load components are explained.
- Dozen of different HVAC systems are explained on a case study building and reflecting all those systems to the HAP
- Sample metro station HAP file is provided with navigation through its 3D model and calculation report template.
- Many tips and tricks are listed in a dedicated section in set of lecturers, no manual can answer the raised topics inside but essence of experience could. Check the sample video for better understanding and for examples.
- More lessons are currently being prepared for upload within this course to show how to fill the HAP data for most of application types with their reference of information.
After studying this course, you’ll realize the enormous exerted efforts.
Very soon after the course, you’ll feel the change of your skills and the professional eye you’ll earn during the design and the way of your thinking to the HVAC concepts.
The course has unique contents extracted from almost two decades of experience and designing tens of projects in most the application types
Best of luck
Who this course is for:
- HVAC Engineers with no experience, medium experience and expert ones
- Mechanical Engineers who are interested in the HVAC Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning field
- Draughtmen and Designers who work in the HVAC design and shopdrawing
- Non-mechanical Engineers who desire to extend their knowledge to the HVAC field who by default in contact during their work with the HVAC works