Informatica Cloud – Data Integrationpaid course free. You will learn IICS – Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (Data Integration). Understand and Identify the different Cloud Computing Types.
- Understand and Identify the different Cloud Computing Types
- All the aspects for one to get started with Informatica Cloud Data Integration Service (IICS)
- All related Administration activities for Data Integration Service/Module
- Step by step aspects for creating mapping, mapping tasks and linear task flows on the cloud
- Create and Execute Data Synchronization and Data Replication tasks
- Migration aspects of Informatica Data Integration Service
- Connectivity to multiple cloud based and on-premise technologies
Informatica Cloud – Data Integration Course Requirements
- Informatica Power Center knowledge is good to have but not mandatory.
Informatica Cloud – Data Integration Course Description
Informatica Cloud is a data integration solution and platform that works like Software as a Service (SaaS). It integrates cloud-based data with the data residing in on-premise databases and systems or between cloud applications.
Informatica Cloud Data Integration is the cloud based Power Center which delivers accessible, trusted, and secure data to facilitate more valuable business decisions. Informatica Cloud Data Integration can help you and your organization with global, distributed data warehouse and analytics projects.
If you are using a cloud data warehouse like AWS Redshift, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, or Snowflake, you can use Informatica Cloud Data Integration solutions to help improve the overall performance, productivity, and extensive connectivity to cloud and on-premises sources.
Informatica Cloud can connect to on-premises and cloud-based applications (like Salesforce, Marketo, NetSuite, Workday) databases, flat files, file feeds, and social networking sites .
Who this course is for:
- Developers working with any ETL/Data Integration tool, especially Informatica Power Center, IBM DataStage and any other ETL Tools
- BI/ETL/DW Professionals
- Analytics Professionals who want to know how the ETL happens on the cloud
- Mainframe Developers and Architects who want to switch to the Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence World
- Individual Contributors in the field of Enterprise Business Intelligence
- Data Warehouse Project Managers
- Database/SQL Developers