Interview Essentials – No B.S. Guide to Winning Interviews best paid course for all student. you will learn The fast, simple & easy essentials to impress the interviewer, land your dream role & get the right salary.
- How to best prepare for interviews for greater confidence and to minimize nerves.
- Questions to ask at the end of an interview so you’re prepared and demonstrate your enthusiasm and genuine interest to help you stand out.
- How to create targeted, compelling answers to any interview question to make a stronger impression.
- Dos and Don’ts to answering to the most common interview questions (e.g. ‘Strengths / Weaknesses’), along with sample responses – including if you’re a new grad.
- How to respond if you don’t have all the job requirements or have gaps in your employment timeline.
- The essentials to negotiating a starting salary to maximize your chances of success.
Interview Essentials – No B.S. Guide to Winning Interviews Course Requirements
- You must have a strong desire to learn new skills to present yourself in the best possible way during interviews to WOW your future employers and secure an offer!
Interview Essentials – No B.S. Guide to Winning Interviews Course Description
Interviews can be nerve-wracking – we get it!
Maybe it’s your first job out of college.
Maybe you haven’t been to an interview for a while.
Maybe you’ve been getting knocked back in recent interviews.
Wherever you are in your job seeking stage, this ‘no B.S.’ course is sharp, free of fluff and to the point – designed to give you the essential tools and strategies that you need to be confidently prepared for your next interview. We’ll help you put your best foot forward so you can WOW the interviewer to get the job you want!
To keep things as simple as possible, we’ve taken the guesswork out by including the absolute essentials like how to respond to the most common interview questions, the secret to answer any interview question (using our ‘box of chocolates’ method), how to address gaps in your employment timeline and scripts on how to negotiate so you get the salary you deserve.
Here’s what you’ll learn
In this course we’ll share with you easy-to-follow step-by-step frameworks to help you successfully showcasing your true potential in the interview!
- How to best prepare for an interview and have you feeling confidence by overcoming your nerves,
- The Mindset Shift you need to help you perform and how to adopt the ‘Expert Approach’ for greater confidence and capability,
- Questions to ask at the end of an interview so you’re prepared and demonstrate your enthusiasm and genuine interest to help you stand out,
- The secret to answering any interview question using a simple four step formula plus my added bonus step,
- What to say if you don’t have all the job requirements and still demonstrate that you’re a suitable candidate,
- The framework for telling stories during interviews
- Frameworks and examples for how to answer the most common interview questions, along with dos and don’ts, &
- The essentials for when it comes to negating a salary so you maximize your chances of getting something you’re really happy with.
Bonus: To help with your journey, we’re specifically designed handouts to supplement your learning and for you to keep your own notes. We’ve included exercises to help you become really clear on your own answers to the most common interview questions and set you up for interview success!
Why choose this course?
This is a no B.S., no fluff interview course prepared by a couple with a combined 25 years of experience, and PARTNERS of global employment website, MONSTER .com.
Shadé has a highly accomplished professional career and has mentored hundreds of professionals to successfully level up their careers, negotiate significant salary jumps and boost their fulfillment. With over 1 MILLION combined followers across social media Shadé is recognized as a top influencer in helping professionals advance in their careers, featured in The New York Times, Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine & many other major publications. Faysal is a former executive MBA lecturer that has also worked with numerous Fortune500s with recruitment, graduate training, collaborated with universities to help prepare graduates and post graduates for the job market and even partnered with Monster . com to deliver intensive interview preparation camps.
Shadé and Faysal now run Influenceo Global Inc. a leadership and performance training, speaking and research consultancy that works with Fortune500s around the globe.
Here’s what others have said about our Interview Support:
“This helped me so much! I watched your videos and I landed a new job!! thank you so much for your advice!” – @hardstylebenny
“Just went through it and it absolutely worked. Hiring director went back to senior leadership and even go the 2K more than what I asked for!” – @vegasreemie
“Used ur tips and got a job at a tech company with 0 experience! Changing careers- thank you so much for your tips.” – @nutmeg625
“I wanted to say THANK YOU, your vid was like fate 4 me today. I was offered a role using your advice. I got the salary I wanted!” @tequilashila
“Thanks2 your negotiation tips I got 15k more than orig offer! Never had the confidence 2 go after it, but w ur tips & a little research I went for it.” – @lotusorchid504
“Yes! Starting offer was $52,000, signed for $64,000. This works y’all!” – @kennedyyeitmann
“I just wanted to say thank you for these videos… watching your videos helped me so much in asking my boss. I negotiated a 23% raise! I’m so proud of myself and I seriously couldn’t have done it without watching these videos.” – Sasha
Who this course is NOT for:
This course is NOT for highly-experience interviewees in mid to upper management or leadership roles that want more sophisticated interview tips and strategies.
Who this course is for:
- Job seekers looking to secure a job offer (or many!).
- Fresh graduates with little to no prior work experience.
- Experienced professionals and leaders who need to brush up on rusty interview skills.
- In short, anyone who is looking to secure a job offer in the near future, especially if you haven’t done any formal preparation before, haven’t been to an interview in a while, or just want to brush up on what you need to know to impress.
- This course is NOT for highly experienced interviewees in mid to upper management or leadership roles that want more sophisticated interview tips and strategies.
Interview Essentials – No B.S. Guide to Winning Interviews course Buy from above link in Udemy