Intro to Unity 3D Physics: Helicopters. Unity 3D is a powerful game engine that allows developers to create interactive 3D content. Unity has a built-in physics system that allows developers to simulate physical interactions between objects in their games. This course will introduce you to the basics of using Unity’s physics system to create helicopters. We’ll cover topics such as setting up your game environment, creating helicopter objects, and implementing basic physics behaviors. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to create helicopters in Unity3D and fly them around your game environment!
In this course, we will be using Unity3D to create a simple helicopter game. We will cover the following topics: Setting up your Unity3D game environment Creating helicopter objects Implementing basic physics behaviors flying the helicopters around your game environment
Setting up your Unity3D game environment To start, you will need to create a new Unity3D project. In the New Project dialog box, select Unity3D 3D Game from the Project Type dropdown menu and enter HelicopterGame into the Name field. Click the Create button to create your new project.
Next, you will need to set up your game environment. You can do this by creating a new scene and adding a helicopter object to it. To do this, open the Scenes tab in the Hierarchy window and select HelicopterGame from the Scenes list. Next, click on the GameObject button in the Inspector window and select Helicopter from the Hierarchy.
Your game environment should now look like this: Creating helicopter objects To create a helicopter, first create a new object in the Scene window and name it Helicopter. Next, click on the Game Object button in the Inspector window and select Rigid body from the list. Next, set up your Rigid body object’s properties as follows: Name: Helicopter Type: Rigidbody2D Collider Type: Sphere Rigidbody2D is a type of rigid body that allows you to apply forces to objects in your scene.
This will allow you to simulate the movement of your helicopter. Next, click on the Transform button in the Inspector window and select Rotate around Y from the list. Set the value of this property to (0, 0, 1). This will rotate your helicopter around its vertical axis. Finally, set the position of your Helicopter object using the X, Y, and Z coordinates (0, 0, 100). Flying helicopters around your game environment To fly a helicopter around your game environment, first create a new object in the Scene window and name it GameObject2DHelicopter.
- You will have the experience to work with Rigidbodies in a controllable way
- You will have a complete code base to develop any type of Helicopter controller
- You will better understand why helicopters fly and the physics behind them.
- You will Learn the Beginnings of Editor Scripting
- You will learn how to set up a flexible Input System
- You will learn about C# concepts such as Inheritance, Interfaces, Properties, and Namespaces
- You will gain a better understanding of Organizing your Unity projects
- You will gain an insight of how to begin to plan out a Unity Project or Unity System
- You will learn to build a re-usable Weapon System
- You will learn how to build two types of cameras with re-usable code
Intro to Unity 3D Physics: Helicopters Course Requirements
- A basic Knowledge of Unity 3D and its Interface
- Unity 2017 to Unity 2018 is required
- A Beginner Level Understanding of C#
Intro to Unity 3D Physics: Helicopters Course Description
In this course you will learn how to create a helicopter controller from scratch. You will learn how to create the physics necessary to generate realistic and arcady helicopter flight mechanics. You will also learn how to set up your Unity project in efficient ways, how to create Editor Scripts, and how to use the Unity Rigidbody to its fullest.
You also receive two helicopter models and the contents of the Unity project, to give you a head start on your helicopter games!
By the end of the course you will have gained knowledge about Helicopter physics, unity project organization, C# programming, Unity VFX, how to create a weapon system, how to create a camera system, how to create an audio system, and much more! Enroll today and start flying the friendly skies in you very own helicopter!
Recommended Course: Front end web development Bootcamp 2021
Who this course is for:
- A beginner to intermediate Unity user who would like to know more about Physics in Unity
- A unity user who would like to gain a better understanding of Unity’s Rigidbody
- Anyone who is interested in wanting to build a Helicopter game in Unity
- Anyone interested in learning how to make a Desert Strike type Game
- A beginning Unity user who wants to know more about Project Organization and Editor Scripting
Intro to Unity 3D Physics Helicopters Course Buy with Above Links In UdemyHash Code Work Only