Introduction to Big Data, AI, and IoMT in Healthcare. Learn how these fields have transformed healthcare and what are the current and upcoming trends in the new normal.
AI and IoMT in Healthcare Course Description
Ever wondered if your healthcare needs will be taken care of by a robot in the future? How can our health data be safeguarded in the new normal? Will Artificial Intelligence (AI) and connected devices be the mainstream of healthcare in the future? Join me as we explore the answers to these questions.
How long will it take to complete this course?
Approximately 1.5 hours of lectures and a quiz.
What is this course about?
The volume of health-related data is increasing exponentially in the digital age. In an era of big data development, there are significant challenges around data sharing and data integration. With advancements in smartphone technologies, diagnostics, and wearable devices, it is only a matter of time whereby a “smart home” will become a “smart hospital-in-a-home”. Now, more than ever, there is a need to be able to harness these data in an appropriate manner for health management and research.
In this course, you will gain an understanding of the basic concepts of big data, AI, and the internet-of-medical-things (IoMT), and why these are important to the health and healthcare sectors. You will explore the current big data landscape and how the IoMT can benefit patient and healthcare management through the use of compatible devices, apps, and research platforms. Lastly, you will investigate some of the benefits, challenges, and ethical considerations of implementing AI innovations in healthcare.
What you’ll learn
- Understand why there is a need for big data, artificial intelligence (AI) and the internet-of-medical-things (IoMT) in healthcare
- Articulate the basic concepts of big data, AI and IoMT
- Identify the current and upcoming trends in big data, AI and IoMT
- Describe the benefits and challenges of AI-powered healthcare
- Identify the ethical considerations of AI in healthcare
- Gain an insight into future trends of big data, AI and IoMT in healthcare
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who are interested to gain a basic understanding of big data, artificial intelligence and IoMT
- Digital health trainees and students
- Aspiring data analysts and data scientists
- Computer/IT professionals who want to gain a understanding of these upcoming fields
- Medical, allied health and public health professionals
- Medical, healthcare and health-related students and trainees
- Health-related professionals (e.g. health information management, health informatics)
- Business professionals/analysts who want to understand the basics and application trends in these fields
- Persons in digital health start-ups who want to gain an insight into the innovation trends in these fields
- Mid-career professionals who want to switch careers and want to gain a basic understanding of these upcoming fields to work in these domains
https://www.udemy.com/course/introduction-to-big-data-ai-and-iomt-in-healthcare/d08826c7ec7ff81b728eb7a7bb9ca97f86799f5bHash Code Work Only