iOS 15 SharePlay – Build a Group Drawing App paid course free. Leverage Group Activities framework to build an app compatible with SharePlay on FaceTime for iOS 15.
- Develop SharePlay app for iOS 15
- Learn to use Group Activities Framework
- Use PencilKit to build a drawing app
- Basic level of Swift programming
- Beginner level iOS skills
iOS 15 SharePlay – Build a Group Drawing App Course Description
At WWDC 2021, Apple announced a new exciting feature called SharePlay, which lets you enjoy activities together with your friends connected on a FaceTime call. With SharePlay, users can watch their favorite movies with friends, listen to music or even enjoy your app together.
This course will help you understand everything you need to know about SharePlay and GroupActivities framework so that you can build your own SharePlay compatible app for iOS 15. This course will guide you through all the steps of building a group drawing app from scratch.
- We will use UIKit framework for building the app user interface. In most cases we will be adding UI elements programatically instead of using Storyboard. If you have some experience with SwiftUI, but never used UIKit before, you should still be able to follow along and learn the skills taught in this course.
- We will be using PencilKit framework for adding drawing canvas and also combine framework a little bit. You don’t need to have prior experience in PencilKit or Combine, we will explain everything you need to know.
- This course follow learn by doing approach. You will learn every concept by writing code yourself and see that in action.
SharePlay is a new exciting feature, which opens up the possibility of many cool apps. By enrolling in this course, you get a serious head start over other developers building SharePlay apps.
This course is for someone who has at least some basic level of iOS development skill with Swift. You don’t need to be an expert iOS developer or don’t need to be an expert at any framework. But we assume that you already started learning iOS development. If you have never tried iOS development before, then I would recommend you to take a beginner iOS course first before trying this one.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with basic familiarity with Swift and iOS development
iOS 15 SharePlay – Build a Group Drawing App