ITIL 4 Foundation Course & Certification Exam Training paid course free. You will Get The Training You Need to Get Certified to The Best IT Service Management Certification -The ITIL 4 Foundation-
- Overview of ITIL and IT Service Management
- Concepts of Service Management
- The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- The ITIL Service Value System
ITIL 4 Foundation Course & Certification Exam Training Course Requirements
- No Requirements
ITIL 4 Foundation Course & Certification Exam Training Course Description
Information Technology Infrastructure (ITIL®) is the most widely used framework for IT service management worldwide. ITIL helps any organization, regardless of industry or business area, to provide IT services in the most efficient and cost-effective way.
This framework focuses on best practices and effective IT service management and is used by governments, commercial and non-profit organizations. This is the ITIL4 Foundation Certification Exam, an entry-level ITIL certification. This course provides excellent preparation for the ITIL 4 certification exam and teaches the core principles, service value system, and the four aspects of ITIL. 4 practices.
This course will help you fully understand IT Service Management with +240 additional questions with real-life examples, field tests and answers. The final video / lecture contains answers and explanations for the three exams. The PDF answers also include +240 questions. Watch the video for free before taking this course. This course is divided into 5 sections.
An overview of the first part of the curriculum, containing definitions of IT service management, ITIL, four dimensions, service value systems, etc.
The second section describes service management concepts such as value creation and shared value, organizations, service providers / consumers, and others. stakeholders, products and services, service relationships, assessment results, costs and risks.
The third section provides a very detailed and concise overview of the four aspects of service management: organization and people, information and technology, partners and suppliers, and value streams and processes. Current examples are also included.
The fourth section contains a very detailed and simple explanation of The ITIL Service Value System, including, Opportunity, Demand and Value, The ITIL Guiding Principles -in which we’ll talk about each one separately- , Governance, Service Value Chain, Continual Improvement, INLCUDING REAL-LIFE EXAMPLES..
The fifth part is part of The ITIL Service Value System, here we’ll go through each of 34 ITIL Practices INLCUDING REAL-LIFE EXAMPLES.
PLEASE DO TAKE A LOOK AT THE COURSE CONTENT BEFORE ENROLLING IN THIS COURSE!
Who this course is for:
- Students preparing for the ITIL 4 Foundation certification exam
- IT Service management professionals looking to validate their skills by passing the ITIL 4 Foundation certification
- Students who require a thorough understanding of the ITIL framework
- Students who want to understand how the ITIL framework can be used to enhance IT service management within their organizations
- IT professionals or others working within an organization that utilized ITIL and who need understand the framework to contribute to an ongoing service improvement
- Anyone interested in the ITIL framework