Learn Japanese From Zero Online. In this beginner Japanese language course, you will learn Japanese from “0”. No Japanese experience is required. You do not need to know Hiragana/Katakana as this course is taught in Romaji (alphabets).
You will Learn
- You will learn Japanese basic sound system and high/low pitches to pronounce Japanese.
- You will learn how to say – basic greetings, self-introduction, ask questions, and make requests, like/dislike in Japanese.
- You will learn basic grammar – particles, pronouns (demonstrative and personal), there is/are, i-adjectives/na-adjectives, and verb conjugation (present tense)
- You will learn how to count the numbers and say the time in Japanese.
- You will learn the basic 107 useful phrases in the polite form of Japanese.
Learn Japanese From Zero Online Course Content
- Japanese sounds –> 6 lectures • 13min.
- Greetings –> 11 lectures • 27min.
- Self-introduction –> 4 lectures • 11min.
- Asking questions – desuka? –> 3 lectures • 7min.
- Numbers and time –> 5 lectures • 14min.
- Pronouns (demonstrative) –> 9 lectures • 23min.
- Making requests –> 2 lectures • 7min.
- Personal pronouns –> 3 lectures • 11min.
- There is a… –> 3 lectures • 10min.
- Adjectives (present tense) –> 4 lectures • 16min.
- Verbs –> 5 lectures • 15min.
- Like/dislike –> 4 lectures • 14min.
- So now what? –> 1 lecture • 3min.
Beginner Japanese Course
- This course is perfect for absolute beginners with a passion to learn Japanese, or those who learned Japanese a long time ago and forgot everything but want to start again to remember what it was like.
- If you have never learned Japanese but you are interested in learning it for some reason and want to see how it is like, this is the perfect course for you!
- This course focuses on speaking and listening, not reading and writing.
- You will learn natural and authentic Japanese from a native speaker of Japanese.
- All the explanations are made in English – not only about the language but also the differences from English.
- This course is taught by romaji (alphabets).
- However, there is a Japanese kana script along with romaji (alphabets) in most of the videos, so you can learn Japanese kana naturally. A sheet of kana is also available in resources.
- You will learn basic sounds, greetings, self-introduction, asking questions, requesting something, counting numbers, saying time, and basic grammar such as pronouns, na-adjectives, i-adjectives, there is/are, like/dislike, and basic verbs conjugation.
- You will learn 107 useful Japanese phrases by the end of the course.
- There is a practice session (speaking and sometimes listening) at the end of each learning section to enhance your learning.
- 18 resources are available for your note and self-study.
- If you are more than a beginner level and you are already familiar with Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji and want to develop your skills more, I am so proud of you but this is not the right course for you. You will find it too easy.
This course is Good for:
- For beginners with zero experience in Japanese.
- For beginners who want to learn Japanese from a Japanese native speaker (me!) but want a teacher to explain in English.
- For beginners who want to see how Japanese is like before they learn Japanese characters.
- If you want to learn the Japanese writing system, this is not the right course for you, but I appreciate your interest.
https://www.udemy.com/course/learn-japanese-from-zero-romanized-version/319fc6d325d5d621bfb7c57c12924565794410bcHash Code Work Only