Java 7 & Java 8 new features with Lambdas & Streams paid course free. You will learn Lambda Expressions,Streams, JODA Date time, Default & Static methods, Optional, Method References, Functional programing in this complete course.
- All the new features from Java 7 version
- All the new features from Java 8 version
- Lambda (λ) expressions, Functional interfaces, Default & Static methods in Interfaces
- Streams API, Joda Date & Time API, method references, constructor references, etc.
- Try-with-resources statement, catching multiple exceptions, enhancements to files & directories, string in a switch statement, etc.
Java 7 & Java 8 new features with Lambdas & Streams Course Requirements
- Basics of Java is must
- At least Java 1.6
Java 7 & Java 8 new features with Lambdas & Streams Course Description
‘Java 7 & 8 new features, enhancements Zero to Master’ course will help in understanding all the new features from Java 7 and 8 releases.
In this course, we will discuss all the new features in detail both in theory and coding. Special attention and explanation are given to all the major features like Lambda Expressions, Streams, JODA Date time, Default & Static methods, Optional, Method References, Functional Interfaces, Try-With-Resources statement in this course.
During the course discussion, each feature will be covered first with a theory explanation followed by a detailed code walkthrough and execution. You have the flexibility to skip any feature that you already know since the course is organized in such a way where skipping a known feature will not impact other sections/lectures.
All the material discussed in the course will be provided to all the enrolled students along with a GitHub repository details where the entire code discussed in the course is maintained. Each section is followed by a quiz to test your understanding at regular intervals.
Below are the features that we will discuss in this course,
Java 7 new features
- THE TRY-WITH-RESOURCES STATEMENT
- SUPPRESSED EXCEPTIONS
- CATCHING MULTIPLE EXCEPTIONS
- RETHROWING EXCEPTIONS WITH TYPE CHECKING
- EASIER EXCEPTION HANDLING FOR REFLECTIONS
- OBJECTS CLASS & NULL CHECKS
- CLOSE METHOD INSIDE URLCLASSLOADER
- ENHANCEMENTS TO FILES & DIRECTORIES
- BINARY LITERALS
- STRING IN SWITCH STATEMENT
- TYPE INFERENCE/DIAMOND OPERATOR
- USING UNDERSCORE IN NUMERIC LITERALS
- JDBC IMPROVEMENTS
Java 8 new features
- DEFAULT METHODS IN INTERFACES
- STATIC METHODS IN INTERFACES
- OPTIONAL TO DEAL WITH NULLS
- LAMBDA (Λ) EXPRESSION
- FUNCTIONAL INTERFACE
- METHOD REFERENCES
- CONSTRUCTOR REFERENCES
- STREAMS API
- NEW DATE AND TIME API(JODA)
- MAP ENHANCEMENTS
- OTHER MISCELLANEOUS UPDATES
Who this course is for:
- Beginner students who already know Java and interested in the new features of Java 7 & Java 8
- Developers who already working on Java and interested in adopting the new features of Java 7 & Java 8
- Java Architects