JIRA + Agile Master Course (Earn 3 PDUs). All you need to know is to get your Agile projects up and running in JIRA. The course takes a step-by-step approach to delve into the key features of the tool commonly used on projects. It further goes to give practical hands-on training on the JIRA software tool for modeling, planning, running, and tracking issues on your project.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the two main Project Management Methodologies
- Understand the Scrum Framework and the Scrum Team
- Understand the Kanban Framework
- Understand the need for the JIRA Software tool
- Understand how to model and run Scrum and Kanban Projects in the JIRA Software tool
- No prior experience required. The course provides all you need to know to successfully run your JIRA projects.
Agile Master Course Description
This course is a fast-track and concise guide to getting all the essential skills you require to successfully set up and run an agile project in the JIRA software. The course gives a firm foundational understanding of project management methodologies, specifically, the Traditional/Waterfall methodology as well as the Agile methodology. The course further delves into the Kanban and Scrum frameworks to lay the basic theoretical foundation on which the JIRA tool is based. The course takes a step-by-step approach to delve into the key features of the tool commonly used on projects. It further goes to give practical hands-on training on the JIRA software tool for modeling, planning, running, and tracking issues on your project.
This is done by guiding students to access the free cloud version of the JIRA software. The lessons are well-paced to allow students to have a go at the lessons learned in the course. Some of the lessons covered in this course include but are not limited to:
1. Creating and Configuring Scrum and Kanban Projects
2. Configuring the Workflow in Kanban
3. Exploring Issues in detail
4. Creating a Sprint
5. Reporting in JIRA etc.
As a bonus, earn three (3) PDUs towards the renewal of your Project Management Institute (PMI) Certifications on completion of the course.
Who this course is for:
- Project Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Team members curious about Agility
- Anyone working with JIRA on a project
- Anyone curious to know what the JIRA software tool has on offer
- Product Owners
- Scrum Development Team Members
https://www.udemy.com/course/jira-agile-master-course-earn-3-pdus/3020b70b47c28d00601c477e8c13dd4d0e80345eHash Code Work Only