KNIME for Data Science and Data Cleaning paid course free. Data Science with KNIME, How to do data cleaning with KNIME, AI Machine learning with KNIME, ETL with KNIME, data prep
- How to use Tensorflow in KNIME
- How to do DataScience in KNIME WITH AND WITHOUT CODING
- How to solve data cleaning and data preparation challenges
- How to replace Excel and start KNIME for ETL and data cleaning issues
- Examples of data science machine learning workflows with KNIME
- Hopefully a higher efficiency in data preparation and data science related work
- Enhance your basic KNIME skills already acquired ( for example in my KNIME crash course on udemy)
KNIME for Data Science and Data Cleaning Course Requirements
- for beginners with KNIME my KNIME crash course on udemy is highly recommended to take first
- No extra costs – KNIME can be downloaded for free
- Basic knowledge of machine learning is certainly helpful for the later lectures in this course
- The course complements my other Data science course with KNIME on udemy (I try to keep the overlapp as little as possible to give you the best kind of experience)
Data science and Data cleaning and Data preparation with KNIME
Hello everyone hope you are doing fine.
Let’s face it. Data preparation ,data cleaning, data preprocessing (whatever you want to call it) is most often the most tedious and time consuming work in the data science / data analysis area.
So many people ask: How can we speed up the process and be more efficient?
Well one option could be to use tools which allow us to speed up the process (and sometimes reduce the amount of code we need to write).
A great tool which comes to our rescue. KNIME allows us to do data preparation / data cleaning in a very appealing drag and drop interface. (No coding experience is required yet it still allows us if we want to use languages like R, Python or Java. So, we can code if we want but don’t have to!). The flexibility of KNIME makes that happen. WITH KNIME we can also do Data Science, so machine learning and AI with or without coding.
And the best: The Desktop version is completely free!
So, is it worth it to dive deeper into KNIME? ABSOLUTELY!
This course is the third KNIME class and expands the knowledge you have acquired in the other classes
“KNIME – a crash course for beginners”
“Data science and Data preparation with KNIME”
We do not cover the basics (e.g. the interface, basic data import and filter nodes,…) here. If you need to refresh your knowlege or you have not had the chance to learn the basics I would highly recommend to check at least the crash course first (which covers all the basics in a great and funny case study!)
In this class we extend our skills by
- learning to use additional helpful KNIME nodes not covered in the other two classes
- solve data cleaning challenges together
- use pretrained models in tensorflow in KNIME (involves Python coding)
- learn the fundametals for NLP tasks (Natural language processing) in KNIME using only KNIME nodes (without any additional coding)
If that does not sound like fun, then what? So, if that is interesting to you then let’s get started!
Are you ready?
Who this course is for:
- (Aspiring) data scientists
- (Aspiring) data analysts
- Everyone interested in the data analysis , data analytics and data science area
- data scientists / analysts who want to work smarter faster and more efficient
- Excel users who want to learn better ways to prepare data. Excel is nice but KNIME is AWESOME!