Knowledge Management Masterclass. Knowledge Management in theory and practice.
What you’ll learn
- A very simple and understandable teaching of the basics of Knowledge Management
- Scientific investigation of Knowledge Management based on two well-known concepts
- Just 4 components that map the entire Knowledge Management of an organization
- How to apply Knowledge Management in practice
- Latest trends and insights in Knowledge Management
- For beginners but also professionals
Knowledge Management Masterclass Course Requirements
- You do not need any prior knowledge
- Do you want to learn the basics of Knowledge Management?
- Tired of searching the internet for practical Knowledge Management tools
- Are you looking for a course that shows you how to apply Knowledge Management in practice?
- Are you interested in Knowledge Management or would you like to work in the field, but you don’t know how to initiate projects?
- Do you want to understand the entire process of Knowledge Management using most famous concepts?
If any of these apply to you, then this course is for you!
The strength of my course is that it is suitable for both beginners and advanced learners because it is simple and easy to understand. The course uses two well-known Knowledge Management concepts. One concept is world famous and comes from Prof. Nonaka (SECI Model) from Asia and the second concept comes from Europe. Both concepts are from well known university professors. Due to the merging of all Knowledge Management tools of both concepts, all Knowledge Management tools are described from the four dimensions. At the end, the entire theoretically conveyed content is analyzed and discussed using a practical example.
PS: Are you looking for a Knowledge Management course that includes everything from theory to practice, then register now. I will be available to answer any questions you may have afterwards! 🙂
Who this course is for:
- For everyone who wants to learn Knowledge Management easily
- For everyone who wants to understand Knowledge Management not only in theory but also in practice