Laravel | Create a Cryptocurrency Website. Laravel is a super powerful PHP framework that is capable of creating so many different web-based projects. It can be used to build small, medium, and large-sized web apps. Several start-ups and companies have migrated to Laravel from the current tech that they were using.
- How to download Laravel & Create New Project
- How to install composer and XAMPP
- How to create models & controllers
- How to create a template using Blade
- How to incorporate Bootstrap
- How to work on the UI
- How to make HTTP requests
- How to retrieve data from API
- How to use JSON response
- How to use loops in Blade
- How to display crypto currencies info and prices
- How to make your user interface responsive
- And much more…
- Internet connection.
- Windows or MAC.
- Intermediate knowledge in PHP.
Did you know that Laravel is on the top of the top 10 PHP frameworks?
Laravel is a super powerful PHP framework that is capable of creating so many different web-based projects. It can be used to build small, medium and large-sized web apps. Several start-ups and companies have migrated to Laravel from their current tech that they were using. Moreover, the demand for Laravel developers is increasing and that is obviously due to the increase of companies that use Laravel. Therefore, the opportunity to launch your career as a Laravel developer is promising and learning Laravel is the first step toward a brilliant career as a Laravel developer.
In this course you will learn How to Build a Cryptocurrency Website Using Laravel Framework. The website will display all major cryptocurrencies and their info suc as price, market cap, circulating supply, change percentage, etc, in a well-designed pages and users will always get to know the latest cryptocurrency prices. You will learn how to design your user interface, how to use an API service, how to make HTTP requests, how to get cryptocurrency info, prices , logos, etc and display them in your website. Moreover, you will learn best practices, how to avoid bad practices in Laravel. You will also be taught how to debug your code, and most of all how to write a clean organized code in Laravel that you can get back to it, and modify.
Note: This course will take you in a step-by-step approach so that you understand every single piece of code. I’ll start with the most basic topics and gradually move forward toward advanced topics. It’s recommended that you have good understanding of OOP and PHP.
What you’ll learn in this course will definitely prepare you to start a career as a Laravel developer. Hence, after the end of this course you will definitely have a robust, unbeatable portfolio that you can use to start applying for Laravel jobs confidently.
Topics covered in this course:
- How to create a Laravel Project
- How to install composer and XAMP
- Laravel views and front-end (HTML & CSS)
- Laravel Blade templates
- How to create Controllers
- How to make HTTP requests
- How to use an API service
- How to get cryptocurrency prices
- How to display cryptocurrency info
- How to display cryptocurrency logos
- How to use JSON
- How to use for loops in Blade
- and much much more…
What is expected after this course?
After successfully finishing this course, you will :
- Have your own Laravel Cryptocurrency website.
- Have solid understanding of Laravel framework.
- Be able to create web apps using Laravel.
- Start your Career as a Laravel Developer.
I wish you an incredibly successful journey during this course.
NOTE: This course is for intermediate web developers, however, basics of Laravel are taught at the beginning of the course. So it assumes you have good understanding of PHP and OOP.
Who this course is for:
- Web developers.
- PHP developers.
- Laravel developers.
156 + Free courses Provided by Google Enroll Now
Coursera 1840 + Free Course Enroll Now
1500 + Free Online Courses of Udemy