Learn 4 Chords: beginner guitar lessons, start playing songs paid course free. You will Begin playing guitar in one lesson: learn enough to play thousands of songs for: worship, campfire, homeschool, kids
- four guitar chords which will allow you to play thousands of popular songs.
- How to form 4 foundational guitar chords
- How to tune the guitar
- how to strum the guitar
- Learn what you can do with four chords or less!
- Learn basic practice strategies to progress as a guitar player.
Learn 4 Chords: beginner guitar lessons, start playing songs Course Requirements
- own, borrow, beg, steal or some how have access to a guitar
- A genuine desire to learn to play the guitar.
- A few fingers on each hand. You don’t even need all of them! Some famous guitarists didn’t even have all five. 🙂
- Know your ABCs up to G. 🙂
- Be able to count to 4. 🙂
Learn 4 Chords: beginner guitar lessons, start playing songs Course Description
It isn’t difficult to play the guitar. All you need is three or four chords to play thousands of songs.
You can learn to play those chords in about an hour. And, with a few minutes a day of practice, you can play familiar songs!
What’s the secret?
In this course, you’ll learn to play four foundational guitar chords which are used in various ways to form the structure of many different songs.
Think of it like those colorful building blocks that all kids like to play with.
The blocks are simple shapes, but put together in different ways, they can be used to build thousands of different structures.
I’ve even seen a guitar made of those colorful plastic blocks.
After you learn these four chords, you’ll be on your way to grow as a guitar player.
I don’t promise that you’ll be a guitar expert at the end of this course.
BUT, I do promise that if you put in the effort to learn these chords well, you will be able to play songs you love, and play along with others.
This course is simple. You won’t be overwhelmed with hours of lectures, and pages of theory.
It will take you just over an hour to learn these chords, and a few minutes a day to perfect them.
If after 30 days of genuine effort you don’t feel like I helped you learn to play the guitar, you can request a refund, and we’ll part as friends.
I look forward to teaching you to play, and helping you make music a life long companion.
Who this course is for:
- aspiring or Beginner guitar players
- anyone who has a guitar collecting dust in the corner and who is always telling themselves and others they’re gonna learn some day