Learn Advance Spark: Beginner to Expert (Scala) paid course free. You will Intense course to learn Apache Spark with lots of hands on, in-depth internals, running spark on cloud and much more.
- Students will learn Spark Architecture, Internals, Working with RDDs, Working with Dataframes, Using IDE, Running Spark on EMR Cluster.
Learn Advance Spark: Beginner to Expert (Scala) Course Requirements
- Basic knowledge of scala language.
Learn Advance Spark: Beginner to Expert (Scala) Course Description
This course aims to cover the basic and advanced concepts of learning Apache Spark 3.x in the most effective and concise way. This course is good for beginners and those who already know Apache Spark. Covers in-depth details of Spark internal structure, data set, execution plan, Intellij IDE, EMR cluster, and many practices.
This course is aimed at data engineers and architects who are willing to use Apache Spark to design and develop big data engineering projects. It does not require any prior knowledge of Apache Spark or Hadoop. The Spark architecture and basic concepts are explained in detail to help you understand the content of this course. This course uses the Scala programming language, which is the best language for using Apache Spark.
This course covers:
- Intro to Big data ecosystem
- Spark Internals in details
- Understanding Spark Drivers, executors.
- Understanding Execution plan in details
- Setting up environment on Local/Google cloud
- Working with Spark Dataframes
- Working with Intellij IDE
- Running Spark on EMR cluster (AWS Cloud)
- Advanced Dataframe examples
- Working with RDD
- RDD examples
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to answer any spark interview question and will be able to run code that analyzes gigabytes worth of information in Apache Spark in a matter of minutes.
Who this course is for:
- Software Engineers who want to learn Apache Spark