Learn Gatsby JS and React with Projects Experience paid course free. You will Build blazingly fast websites using GatsbyJS and React. Learn the key fundamentals and work on exciting projects.
- Improve your overall skills as a Frontend web developer by diving into the JAMSTACK
- Learn ReactJS from scratch, which is a fundamental building block for GatsbyJS
- Learn to build blazingly fast websites with GatsbyJS and GraphQL
- Learn how to use GraphQL, GraphiQL and Playground to query data from multiple sources
- Learn to manage your site content using a headless CMS such as Contentful
- Automatically deploy your GatsbyJS website and continuously deliver new content using Netlify, Vercel or Gatsby Cloud
- Build several exciting projects
Learn Gatsby JS and React with Projects Experience Course Requirements
Learn Gatsby JS and React with Projects Experience Course Description
Gatsby JS is a React-based system and static site generator controlled by Graphql. By offering you execution, SEO, security, reconciliations and openness out of the crate, Gatsby makes the hardest pieces of building a stunning advanced encounter basic.
In this course, you’ll figure out how to assemble blazingly quick, powerful sites utilizing Gatsby and React.
Since Gatsby is based on React, you’ll initially gain proficiency with some key React ideas that will assist you with building a strong establishment of how React functions. You’ll learn things like
Bundle chiefs, NPM and Yarn
JSX, Components and props
Occasions and state
Records and contingent delivering
Directing and numerous other helpful ideas.
We’ll fabricate some thrilling tasks where we set every one of these center React ideas in motion to acquire some genuine active experience.
Furthermore, WE’RE ONLY GETTING STARTED!
Then, at that point, we’ll jump into Gatsby itself. Perceive how to
make new static locales with Gatsby
question and pull in information from different sources utilizing Graphql
associate our site to a Contentful Content Management System (CMS) that deals with our substance
fabricate dynamic web applications utilizing information from outsider APIs
utilize Gatsby’s enormous, valuable environment of modules to make things like Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and apathetic stacking pictures a breeze
convey your completed tasks to the cloud
In case you’re amped up for building blazingly quick, profoundly performant and dynamic sites with Gatsby, a React system that opens ways to all the cool stuff that the JAMStack offers you, then, at that point this course is for you.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to improve their skills as a frontend developer and get some projects experience
- Anyone who wants to learn how to build blazingly fast websites using Gatsby and React from scratch