Learn integration testing with Spring Boot free. Learn about integration testing with Spring Boot without beat around the bush, through practical and direct examples
- Will improve your knowledge about testing
- Will be capable to write integration tests with more quality using Spring Boot
- Will learn about the tools Spring Boot provides to make it easy to create integration tests
- Will learn how to create integration tests using database and for rest APIs
Learn integration testing with Spring Boot Course Requirements
- You must know java
- You must know Spring and Spring Boot
- You must know Junit
Learn integration testing with Spring Boot Course Description
About the course
The job market is demanding more and more professionals who know about software quality. This course focuses on improving software quality through integration testing.
At the end of this course, you will be able to understand and develop integration tests in applications that use Spring Boot.
Why should I learn about software quality or integration testing?
In 2002 NIST, the National Institute of Standards and Technology in Portuguese, reported that software bugs cost the US economy 59.5 billion dollars.
A software error can cause enormous damage to a company and errors in the software can drive away businesses and customers, because of this, companies are increasingly seeking to improve the quality of their products, to gain more trust from their customers and from the market, which is very competitive, in addition to looking for ways to reduce the costs.
Knowledge in this area can be the differential in a job selection.
Why Spring? Why Spring Boot?
Spring is a framework widely used in the job market. Many companies, big or small, use Spring and Spring Boot came with the purpose of making Spring easier to use.
Why this course?
In this course you will learn how to create integration tests using java, Spring Framework and Spring Boot. My teaching style is very straightforward, this course mixes theory and practice in a way that it is not tiring to learn about the subject.
Who this course is for:
- Software developers, analysts and architects who want to learn more about Spring Boot integration testing
- Test developers and analysts who want to learn or improve their knowledge of Spring Boot integration testing
Source: https://www.udemy.com/course/learn-integration-testing-with-spring-boot/Hash Code Work Only